Omochao Theme Correction

Have you spotted a mistake, error, or just want to improve Chao Island? Post it here!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
KaneTheChao
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: I are evil! Rawr!

Omochao Theme Correction

Post by KaneTheChao »

The website says to unlock the Omochao menu theme in the SA2B black market, you must get 100 emblems. However, the theme hasn't appeared in my black market. I asked about it in this thread: (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46119&p=1583905#p1583905)
I was told there was no specific amount of emblems needed, and that it has even been gotten at 30 emblems. I'm not sure if they were telling the truth, but the page should at least be changed to say that it is rare. I haven't done any testing on this or anything, but from what I'm getting on my game, they seem to be right. Anyways, this needs to be changed.
My 3 awesome chaos chao:
Louie, :herosway: Kane, :darkblah: and Silby! :chaohappy:
tailsdolllover98
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Re: Omochao Theme Correction

Post by tailsdolllover98 »

Oh hai kane :D found this post by accident! How are u I'm not too sure why its not coming up in the market I'll have a look into it and update u on it as soon as I find out
In the kalos region, catching pokemon and and looking for shiny ones too! If you can't find me there I'll be in freddy fazbear's pizza trying to ward off chica/toy chica

(\_(\
(=' ;') ~♥
(,(')(').

This is bunny. Bunny loves everyone...will you love bunny

FC 3711-8758-2388

tailsdolllover98
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Re: Omochao Theme Correction

Post by tailsdolllover98 »

Just had a look into it now (not got anything else to do cos gamecube won work ;-;) and it said u need 140 emblems sorry for any confusion hope I've helped any :)
In the kalos region, catching pokemon and and looking for shiny ones too! If you can't find me there I'll be in freddy fazbear's pizza trying to ward off chica/toy chica

(\_(\
(=' ;') ~♥
(,(')(').

This is bunny. Bunny loves everyone...will you love bunny

FC 3711-8758-2388