Luminecent Chao (Xbox 360 & pc)

Have you spotted a mistake, error, or just want to improve Chao Island? Post it here!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 5 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Razgriz
Egg
Egg

Luminecent Chao (Xbox 360 & pc)

Post by Razgriz »

I've looked around and I can't find much info on these little guys, They are the result of breeding a Shiny monotone chao with a normal two tone. Could we get some pics on the website and a little info about what they are, and what they look like? :darksurprise:
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Luminecent Chao (Xbox 360 & pc)

Post by Mamkute »

There isn't much (or any) info on them on the main site, but there was a fair amount of looking into them when the SA2B HD releases came out. We all took to calling them bright chao.

Also, technicality, they are not solely the result of a normal two-tone with a shiny monotone chao. The bright chao are simply shiny two-tone chao, from other games, just with an oddly different appearance. This distinction is important, since they can be obtained from other crosses of unpure chao, and even a cross between a pure normal and pure shiny monotone chao could result in just another shiny monotone chao.

The community's, especially Chaotastic's, efforts on Bright Chao were collected here:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=41340
Razgriz
Egg
Egg

Post by Razgriz »

Thank you so much, I wasn't able to find much on them. is there any way that i could contribute if i make something not on there?
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

Of course.
Although I am not sure I understand your question. If you have other pictures or information on the bright chao not covered in that topic, then of course you can share it with us, either in that topic or in a new one. If you mean contributing to the main site, that is a bit more of a slow process, and based more on the discretion of forces beyond us (Admins.)
Razgriz
Egg
Egg

Post by Razgriz »

Cool! Good to know that I can contribute. Thanks, I'll have to post a few when I get a more expansive collection of them.