Mistake!!!

Have you spotted a mistake, error, or just want to improve Chao Island? Post it here!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
GeminiCupcakeLuvsYou
Egg
Egg
Motto: Evil Flowers Steadily Bloom with an arrayofcolorfuldoom

Mistake!!!

Post by GeminiCupcakeLuvsYou »

Alright, this was something I noticed today. It says you need two heart fruits for chao to mate. You actually only Need One for a chao. Just thought I should you guys not waste your money :darksway:
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Mistake!!!

Post by Mamkute »

You are correct in that it isn't completely impossible to have chao mate without two heart fruits. But you also don't even need one, for that matter, if you choose to wait until two chao are naturally in matting mode. But, just as no heart fruits is less reliable than having one fruit, having only one heart fruit is less reliable than two.

Chao have a meter for how much they are wanting to make, and this meter fills naturally, and slowly, over time. When this meter is full, the chao will go to having the mating circle of flowers. Feeding a heart fruit to a chao will maximize this meter.
If you have a chao with the ring of flowers, and want a non-ringed chao to mate, that non-mating mode chao must have its own meter be past a certain point, I think half way full or higher. So, without two heart fruits, there is not a guarantee that two chao will mate.
Yuiop
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: Farewell

Post by Yuiop »

My Chao just won't mate even with four fruits.
Bye Guys
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Make sure your garden isn't full! If there are 8 chao in a garden no chao will go into mating season even if they meet the requirements to mate.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Yuiop
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: Farewell

Post by Yuiop »

I've done that already
Bye Guys