You should add a second artwork area, only for chao fanart, in the "CHAO" section

Have you spotted a mistake, error, or just want to improve Chao Island? Post it here!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
RougetheBat
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Specializes in all jewels, and a very good chao owner

You should add a second artwork area, only for chao fanart, in the "CHAO" section

Post by RougetheBat »

(don't flame me plz, this is a idea I think would go nicely to this already amazing site!)

I admit I am new to this site's fourms. Yes I have came across this site's homepage a lot of times, but this is my first time on the fourms, here. Anyways, I have a idea. We all love to see Chao fanart don't we?
I think that if there was a seprate artwork section in the "CHAO" area on this fourms homepage, it would be benefitial. Users on this fourm would be able to add some nice Chao fanart, for us to see.

That is just my suggestion on what I would like to see. There is already a artwork section in the "NON CHAO ISLAND" area, but that is for all types of fanart. In short, I think you should add a artwork gallery in the "CHAO" section, only meant for Chao fanart.

G'day to all of you! :darkhappy:
How was that? Perfect, like me?
Image :darksway: :darkhappy:
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: You should add a second artwork area, only for chao fanart, in the "CHAO" section

Post by eblu »

ci has a deviantart group and an ancient fan work section. i don't think we need a new category as this would probably make things difficult by forcing artists to make 2 topics for their art
Tsui
Expert Chao
Expert Chao

Re: You should add a second artwork area, only for chao fanart, in the "CHAO" section

Post by Tsui »

I don't think the users here post Chao fanart enough for it to warrant its own section. Forums are born out of necessity - like the Artwork & Stories split and the Chao Roleplaying subforum. The sheer amount of topics for that particular subject has to be overwhelming and cluttering to the point where it's easier to just make a new forum to move them all into, for organization purposes. We simply don't have enough people posting Chao fanart at a rate where it's necessary.
Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Post by Mooncow »

I think there is some sense in what's said here - the artwork section is listed under "non-chao island" which can be deceiving. I'll look to restructure this soon, so thanks for the feedback.
Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.