"Small Questions" pin thread in Chao Help and Support

Have you spotted a mistake, error, or just want to improve Chao Island? Post it here!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
CanSteam
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: canpaw but with my own email

"Small Questions" pin thread in Chao Help and Support

Post by CanSteam »

You ever have those times where you have a question, but you already have like 5 threads in the Chao Help and Support section of the forums? There should be a thread just for tiny questions like 'What the heck is the difference between a monotone and twotone green chao at birth?'
is the pikmin in my avatar on something or...
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: "Small Questions" pin thread in Chao Help and Support

Post by chaoadventures »

Orrrrrrrrrrrrr we could just continue to let people make 10 more topics on different things, since it's not really spam.

I actually dislike forums that have a help section, but force the majority of the questions (since the main site alone covers most things) to be shoved into the same pile as the rest.
Really annoying to find out the answer to your problem/question was actually on page 242 of the "Insignificant Questions" thread and you asking it again would have been redundant.

And then there's times where you really don't know what your question qualifies as and the questions thread gets skipped anyways.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

People have tried for years to make their own topics that encourage people to ask quick questions, instead of making a new topic, but honestly there isn't any reason to not let someone just make their own topic, especially if they're a new user.

But if you think something is a regular enough question, we could easily add it to the site. Just send me a list and we'll look into it.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
CherryPie
Egg
Egg
Motto: The Chao Im Holding Is Named Honey!

Post by CherryPie »

how can i get the bully chao animation to work i got the mod and all the requirements yet the chao "Keno" Wont Hit Other Chao how to fix this? :thinking:
YuYuChaosho
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: The day only gets worse when the sun sets at 3pm

Post by YuYuChaosho »

^as soon as you check that box it’s ready to take action in game. It doesnt happen automatically of-course. It takes some time for the Chao to do so. like everything else they do
SEGA does what Nintendon’t
RiskTaker144
Egg
Egg

Post by RiskTaker144 »

YuYuChaosho wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:59 pm ^as soon as you check that box it’s ready to take action in game. It doesnt happen automatically of-course. It takes some time for the Chao to do so. like everything else they do
Thank You For The Information :chaohappy: ( ̶i̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶5̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶o̶ ̶g̶a̶r̶d̶e̶n̶s̶ :darkblink: )
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Post by Chao Professor »

CherryPie wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:41 am how can i get the bully chao animation to work i got the mod and all the requirements yet the chao "Keno" Wont Hit Other Chao how to fix this? :thinking:
Hunger and low mood heavily influences this behaviour, I believe. A starving garden will literally turn into a savage death pit. It's every chao for themselves.
Image It's still thinking...