Supplement Chao Recipe Information

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 12 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Supplement Chao Recipe Information

Post by Crazo3077 »

Here are the topics with helpful Chao information. Please check these out before doing anything.

Using Common Sense with Breeding

Two-Tone Chao Evolution

Information on Chao Recipes That Require a Cheating Device

Basic Breeding Guide
Last edited by Crazo3077 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
Hydro
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Re: Supplement Chao Recipe Information

Post by Hydro »

aren't those all stickies
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

They were stickies but because there were so many of them we cut them down to normal topics.
Zion Crayson
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by Zion Crayson »

Well, either way, it's good to have these in one place. At least people will know where to go to get information on raising chao.
Unknown
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Unknown »

The main problem is that people don't always like to look around and find help. Or don't really bother to read. But this information is really good for people like me who are brand new to raising chao.
lance10101
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by lance10101 »

your the best crazo
Huntchez
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Huntchez »

Would you consider this helpful by any chance?

viewtopic.php?p=109172
Amatuer Chao Professor!
kemo25
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by kemo25 »

you are the best chao expert crazo but my problem is you guys always talking about SA2B or even when you talk about sonic adventure dx you talk about the game cube and i dont know why did SEGA put all these great games only for gamecube PC is better or even playstation actually i have never seen any one in my life have this gamecube i never see it before and if any one have any site that could help with chao in sonic adventure dx PC tell me
I HATE U SEGA FOR NOT PUTTING ALL THE CHAO IN SADX PC LAZY GAMES COMPANY
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

The majority of the information about Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Sonic Adventure Deluxe for Gamecube can be applied to Sonic Adventure Deluxe for PC. Other than the Chao Transporter changing and how Shiny Jewel Chao work, nothing comes to mind that is any different between SADX-GC and SADX-PC. So we do have information that can help you. It will all make more sense when the site is updated, so just stick around.

I'm surprised you are unaware of the Nintendo Gamecube and don't know the history behind the Sonic Adventure series. The Nintendo Gamecube was Nintendo's console before the Nintendo Wii. The reason Gamecube games are still so popular, or at least able to be, is because the Wii allows you to play Gamecube games and hopefully the WiiU will allow for the same. But Sonic Adventure didn't even originate on Gamecube. Sonic Adventure was first a game on the Sega Dreamcast. Later the sequel, Sonic Adventure 2, was released but then the Dreamcast began to sink in popularity in most English speaking regions due to the popularity of the PlayStation 2. Because these games still had play value to them, they were brought back through Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on Gamecube and Sonic Adventure Deluxe on Gamecube and PC. And in more recent years, Sonic Adventure has been brought to xbox360 and Playstation 3, but it is essentially Sonic Adventure Deluxe with or without some features and a Chao Garden comparable to the Dreamcast's system, which was different from the Gamecube and PC system. Because most people still play the Gamecube and PC versions, the 360 and PS3 versions seem broken to the player. That is also why our 360/PS3 information is so lacking.

But still, we haven't overlooked SADX-PC at all. In fact, Fusion and I spent a lot of time finding out far more about SADX-PC than any other game because we (more him than me) were able to hack the game and see more about how Chao work from the programming side.
Gary2346
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by Gary2346 »

ImageImageImageImageImage <------- You betta click this!