.C.H.A.O.

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 15 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Jeimuzu
Child Chao
Child Chao

.C.H.A.O.

Post by Jeimuzu »

.C.an
.H.eat
.A.ll
.O.melettes

...I've got nothing.

Super Sonic Chao:

Buy/receive in some other form and Shiny Yellow Chao. Raise it to be a Neutral Run/Fly, OR you could go for a Neutral Run/Power. (Run/Power is recommended, as the spikes don't point too high like the Run/Fly's do...)

Super Shadow (Call it Hyper Shadow and I shall carve out your grave.):

Buy/receive a Shiny Yellow OR Shiny Grey chao. Turn it into a Dark Run/Run chao.

Knuckles Chao Subs:

1. Get a Red Chao and keep ahold of its eggshell. Turn it into a Neutral Power/Fly chao, then place the eggshell on its head. Give it Boar feet (Optional).
2. Get a Red Chao, keep its eggshell. Do whatever you want with it for two reincarnations before turning it into a Dark Chaos Chao. Give it the eggshell, and voila!

Classic (Sonic CD) Amy / Sonia Chao (Underground Series):

Make a Pink Neutral Run/None chao and give it a Skunk's fringe (little forehead tuft-thingy...). For effect, give it Boar feet.

Manic Chao (Underground Series):

Mate a Lime Green Neutral Run/None chao and give it a Peacocks' fringe. if you want, give it Boar feet.

Chaos Zero Chao:

Make a Two-Toned Shiny Sky Blue Neutral Chaos Chao. (Trust me when I say that the green hands and feet turn sky blue when it evolves into a Chaos Chao - I don't have a pic 'cause I gave my chao away...)

Celebi (Pokemon) Chao:

Make a Lime Green / Two-Toned Lime Green Neutral Swim/Fly chao, then give it Dragon antennae. Escape us now, Celebi! >D

Pac-Man Chao (Unimpressive, but funny.):

Make an Invisible Chao (Breed a Shiny White chao and a Silver Jewel Chao) and give it a yellow cooking pot. Do not raise its Run and give it a Bat so it loses its wings.

Pac-Man Ghosts (Again, unimpressive, yet funny.):

Make an Invisible Chao and give it a Red, Sky Blue, Pink or Orange eggshell hat. Do not raise its Run stat and give it a bat.

Tikal Chao Sub:

Dundunduunnn. I recommend just making an Orange/Two-Toned Orange Hero Chaos chao and give it an Orange eggshell hat. That would give it the correct fists and mannerisms, I suppose...

Cream Chao:

An Orange OR Yellow Hero Swim/Swim chao with all Rabbit parts EXEPT THE EARS.

Metal Sonic (My personally BELOVED ickle Chao!):

Get a Aquamarine (NOT SAPPHIRE! It HAS to be Aquamarine to look right.) chao egg from the Tiny Chao Garden (Or otherwise) with evil eyes or no expression.
EVIL EYES: Make it a Neutral Run/None OR a Neutral Run/Swim chao. Give it Boar feet. :3
BLANK EXPRESSION: Make it any form of Dark chao. On its second life, it should have evil eyes. Then refer to the above. NOTE: This, out of all, I would LOVE to show of a pic of. Unfortunately, my friend gave it a racoon and desposed of its boar feet...

...I shall add more as I remember how I made them. (I may also add a few pictures, if you want proof. ¬_¬)
Last edited by Jeimuzu on Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

OTHERS: Green, Black, Purple
camelman00
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by camelman00 »

the pacman ones sound fun :chaohappy:
redpan
Brave Chao
Brave Chao

Post by redpan »

:blink: can u make a pacman chao? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: i wonder :blink:
Tight Tikal
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tight Tikal »

How about:

Cheerful
Happy
Accurate
Objects

LOL!!!
*Administrator of the Drawing Club!*
chaomaker426
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by chaomaker426 »

ok ummmm

Chucks
Huge
Amounts
O' food

this is when there not hugry
Tight Tikal
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tight Tikal »

Cool. lol i am girl!! Luckily everyone knows at home and school that I am a tom boy. I curse tom girls. ewwww...
*Administrator of the Drawing Club!*
chaomaker426
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by chaomaker426 »

Tight Tikal wrote:Cool. lol i am girl!! Luckily everyone knows at home and school that I am a tom boy. I curse tom girls. ewwww...
dw classic rocks coming baq thx to guitar hero. so girly girls....rocker girls
papermario1998
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Coming soon to videocassette

the best!

Post by papermario1998 »

to make a pac-man chao get a yellow chao from the blackmarket turn it into a :cool: normal give it a bat to take away it's wing's and feet get it to atleast walk and you've got a pac-man chao!
(the esest way to make a invisable chao breed a silver and a s,white)
sonicgirl5000
Egg
Egg

About a chao

Post by sonicgirl5000 »

[color=darkblue][/color]i
sonicgirl5000
Egg
Egg

About a chao

Post by sonicgirl5000 »

Are you able to make a Tikal chao, :thinking: cause i tride and it did not work. :heroblink:

Sorry about my first mesage, I ment to say,Are you able to make a Tikal chao, cause i tride and it did not work.

Hi im new to this site and this site is cool.

[mod]Please don't triple-post. I've merged these posts for you. Thank you for understanding.

-Blade[/mod]
person
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by person »

BATS GET RID OF WINGS :suprise: :thinking: :suprise: :thinking: :suprise: :thinking:
and
Cute
Happy
And
Original
it is so true!!
:chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy:
Shiro Hikari
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by Shiro Hikari »

HYPER SHADOW

hehehe
Image"Whoever said the pen was mightier then the sword never met automatic weapons" - Call of Duty 4
Furyal
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Furyal »

Just to let you know, I had my own idea for a Knux Chao sub (Bah, it seems like everybody is copying me with the D chaos....), but slightly different. In it's past lives, let it win the hero life, then make it a Dark Chaos chao. It will have the medal, that looks like the crest on Knux's chest.
Apparently, I was the 50th member to join. Don't expect me to be on much, though. Avatar made by RS Chao.
Kosen
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Kosen »

Cute
Hyperactive
Adorable
Organisms

...I tryed.

I made a Chaos zero chao already but it is clear skyblue, and is not yet a light chao.
I have a Celebi chao, too, but it is shiny green neutral none/run.

Also, is Hyper shadow. :herosuprise: (You do realize I only said it because you told me not to, right?)
Jeimuzu
Child Chao
Child Chao

Re: the best!

Post by Jeimuzu »

papermario1998 wrote:to make a pac-man chao get a yellow chao from the blackmarket turn it into a :cool: normal give it a bat to take away it's wing's and feet get it to atleast walk and you've got a pac-man chao!
Note 2 U: Don't copy someone else's recipe. Not to mention that fact that you actually posted it in the same topic. -_-'
Furyal wrote:Just to let you know, I had my own idea for a Knux Chao sub (Bah, it seems like everybody is copying me with the D chaos....), but slightly different. In it's past lives, let it win the hero life, then make it a Dark Chaos chao. It will have the medal, that looks like the crest on Knux's chest.
Actually, I made it up three or four years ago. Lots of people can come up with the same idea, you know.
Shiro Hikari wrote:HYPER SHADOW

hehehe
*carving a chunk of slate* A-Non-Y-Mous...
Kosen wrote:Cute
Hyperactive
Adorable
Organisms

...I tryed.

I made a Chaos zero chao already but it is clear skyblue, and is not yet a light chao.
I have a Celebi chao, too, but it is shiny green neutral none/run.

Also, is Hyper shadow. :herosuprise: (You do realize I only said it because you told me not to, right?)
*prods* Guess wut...? I prefer Dark Chao. :darksway: xP

[mod]Try not to multi-post. Next time, use the [Edit] button the edit your last post. I've merged these posts for you. Thank you for understanding. :)

-Blade[/mod]

OTHERS: Green, Black, Purple
person
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by person »

Jeimuzu wrote:
papermario1998 wrote:to make a pac-man chao get a yellow chao from the blackmarket turn it into a :cool: normal give it a bat to take away it's wing's and feet get it to atleast walk and you've got a pac-man chao!
Note 2 U: Don't copy someone else's recipe. Not to mention that fact that you actually posted it in the same topic. -_-'
He did not copy your recipe sure it may look just as much like pacman as yours( :herosway: wich isn`t much :herosway: )but you can`t accuse him of stealing your recipe! :heroangry: ( :herosway: seriosly pots and legless chao aren`t pacmen :herosway: )
:chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy: :chaohappy:
nights
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by nights »

Children
Having
A lot
Of fun
?

Dah! I tried...

For the manic chao it says to breed a lime green chao, but with what?

The rest of the recipes are cool though!
I'm not weird!... I'm gIfTeD!

Name: Todd. Todd the fox.
papermario1998
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Coming soon to videocassette

Post by papermario1998 »

wait i know how to make a pac-man(of of pac-man worlds)

of course get a yellow chao then turn it to a nutral normal but keep its legs and give a bore to give it red feet (pac-man has red boots) and to make a spooky chao (main boss on pac-man world 2) get a gray egg from the black market take away his legs turn him into a dark/none/none then give him a bone dog (before you give him the bat) then give him eather a black egg or a black and gray wool hat (eather one will work) and give him a half fish if you want
Chao Ball
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

C.H.A.O.

Post by Chao Ball »

.C.heeky
.H.opping
.A.lways
.O.ptimistic
Chaoscontroller
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by Chaoscontroller »

Careful
happy
adorable
ogres

llol idk
Do All Canadians Say EYYYY After They Talk And Like The Maple Leafs EYYYY!?
soniczero
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Location: On my computer, playing runescape or making games. If its not on the computer, I'll be on mah PS3.

Post by soniczero »

If you be creative, I bet you can make something, or anything you can imagine! But, with likely failures. Send them to the forest!
Arima-Chan
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Arima-Chan »

Go ahead! Carve my grave! It IS hyper shadow :darkangry:
chaomaster55
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by chaomaster55 »

come on down to how to make a cow cHAO
chaomaster55
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by chaomaster55 »

C.ute
H.hovering
A.afro
O.obliterator
Flame
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: You sound like lines from a self-help book!

Post by Flame »

Calm
Hateless
And they love
OAK TREES!!!