sonic chao + sky blu sonic chao = 2 tone lime green?

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 13 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
shadowchao123
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

sonic chao + sky blu sonic chao = 2 tone lime green?

Post by shadowchao123 »

uhhhhh, yeahhhhhh, i was in muh hero garden with my chao and all of a sudden my sky blu n/r/n bloomed up in flowers. so i grabbed my super sonic chao and tried to mate them, but it didnt work. then i grabbed my blue monotone n/r/n and they mated, but da baby was a 2tone lime green. trust me none of their ancestors were lime green and none where a 2tone. trust me 11 yrs. old kids like me have good memories. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
A' DOODLY DOO!
DarkieTheUmbrion
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Re: sonic chao + sky blu sonic chao = 2 tone lime green?

Post by DarkieTheUmbrion »

lol, glitchness. dont tell anyone that is an older member cuz they'll say ur a liar. Belive me, this has happened when I was 9.
Proud Eddsworld fanatic!
-------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ydXbJrQ4jc
Adult content in video
-------
DarkieTheUmbrion is currently on break from CI
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

Tell me the breeds of the Chao that mated and their parents and their parents' parents. Breed is defined by Shine, Jewel, Tone, and Color. Type is not important, so I don't need to know that it is a Hero Chao or a Run Chao. I just need to know the breeds.
DarkieTheUmbrion wrote:lol, glitchness. dont tell anyone that is an older member cuz they'll say ur a liar. Belive me, this has happened when I was 9.
There are no glitches in Chao Genetics. There is only the human error of not remembering the Chao's breed or ancestry. I know this stuff like the back of my hand.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
jofish
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by jofish »

you always say that there is no glitches crazo

what about mint huh or translucent or invisible huh it might be a glitch
Please join my forum...
CLICK ME
Steel the Enchilada
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Location: We'll be destroyed, I feel annoyed... not overjoyed...... but maybe I'm just paranoid.... PEACE

Post by Steel the Enchilada »

Man, that was a month ago. Crazo is right though. There are no glitches.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

jofish wrote:you always say that there is no glitches crazo

what about mint huh or translucent or invisible huh it might be a glitch
That's different. When I say, "There are no glitches in Chao Genetics." I mean you can't breed two Chao and get an illogical result. For example, getting a Purple Chao when breeding a Red Chao with a Blue Chao. That is impossible unless one of them had a Purple Chao for a parent. The Shiny Jewel Chao may possibly be glitches, but what it takes to make them is always the same. They are not glitches in the genes, they are possible glitches in the game's display.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
Flyingchao
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by Flyingchao »

Crazo3077 wrote:That's different. When I say, "There are no glitches in Chao Genetics." I mean you can't breed two Chao and get an illogical result. For example, getting a Purple Chao when breeding a Red Chao with a Blue Chao. That is impossible unless one of them had a Purple Chao for a parent. The Shiny Jewel Chao may possibly be glitches, but what it takes to make them is always the same. They are not glitches in the genes, they are possible glitches in the game's display.
That would be cool anyway, like you could breed a shiny blue Chao and a shiny yellow Chao and you'd get Shiny Green. Or Shiny White and Shiny Black and you'd get Shiny Grey…it would be awesome. But I agree, there aren't any CHAO OBTAINING glitches. There are other glitches though, like eggshells getting caught under the pillar in the Hero Garden, escaping the garden, things like that. But there are no glitches when it comes to breeding.