Did anyone know this combination?!

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
chao35765@yahoo.com
Egg
Egg

Did anyone know this combination?!

Post by chao35765@yahoo.com »

:darkcool: Yesterday mated a transluent chao with my sonic chao and come to find out it came out as a silver chao.-once the egg was made i threw it at a wall- then restarted the game without saving and did it again. But this time it came out to be a shiny green chao.-i just shook the egg for about 8 seconds-. So I was going to ask that did anyone know about this recipe? you Try It! :darkcool:

RECIPE:
Sonic chao
+
Transluent chao
Nintendawg
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "With a big enough lever, I can move the world."
Location: My soul's in the 7th dimension, but my body is in Southern California.

Re: Did anyone know this combination?!

Post by Nintendawg »

You should probably wait for Crazo or Fusion, or maybe Mamkute but I'll start off.
That chao being a "Sonic" chao has no effect. It depends on it's color, AKA if it's Monotone Red, Two Tone Green, or a Normal chao. If you reincarnated that chao, and say made it into a Nights chao, then bred it with that same chao, you'd still get the same results. Odds are the parents/anscestors of the Transluscent chao was a Silver chao. If you got the Shiny Green Chao, the chao's must have the Shiny and Green alleles in them, even if they don't show it. Maybe you should clarfy the color of your "Sonic" chao.
Text my cell phone: 661-874-7568
Dropped by on March 21st, 2017 for nonstalgia's sake lmao.
Visited again on March 25th, 2021. Old friends...hope you are well.
Once more stopping by on January 17th, 2022.
Another visit on October 8th, 2023!
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

Although the first result is very predictable, something is weird with the second result. And Nintendawg is correct, the ancestry of the Shiny Jewel (Translucent) Chao is the most important thing. A Translucent Chao is first and foremost a Chao with Shiny and Jewel genes, and since any Jewel coat is dominant over the non-jewel coat, it only makes sense for the first child to be silver (presumably the jewel allele in the parent.) However, the fact that you also got a shiny green baby is the weird part. Sharing the ancestry of the Shiny Jewel Chao is crucial for understanding.

And believe me, this recipe is not in anyway standardized, at least until you share how the Shiny Jewel Chao was made. A Transparent Chao mixed with a Sonic Chao of undetermined lineage could produce many, many other things.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

Did I ever mention how difficult it is to make these look legit? It is.

Common Shiny Jewel Green Chao (Shiny/NonShiny Silver/NoJewel Two-Tone/Mono-Tone Green/Normal) x Pure Normal Chao (Non-Shiny NoJewel Two-Tone Normal):
37.5% Silver
14.06% Shiny Two-Tone Green
14.06% Shiny Normal
14.06% Two-Tone Green
14.06% Normal
6.25% Shiny Jewel Green
6.25% Shiny Jewel Normal
4.69% Green
4.69% Mono-Tone Normal
1.56% Shiny Green
1.56% Shiny Mono-Tone Normal

Silver Chao is the most common result you will get. Shiny Green, while projected as rather rare, was still possible.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
jayson0100
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by jayson0100 »

this is off topic but crazo how do you know all of this stuff?
Kyo
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: time5bed

Post by Kyo »

^Crazo knows just about everything Chao related.
Siggy-sig
siggy
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

^Not quite. Just a lot of stuff.
jayson0100 wrote:this is off topic but crazo how do you know all of this stuff?
I've actually been studying Chao for quite some time. I study them the same way one would study any animal in nature. I've specifically spent a lot of time focusing on breeding because of Shiny Jewel Chao being so perplexing. There are a lot of things I actually prefer to have others take care of, like growth and evolution. Mayo and Mamkute are better at covering those topics. I also try to avoiding more common or less complex breeding questions, but sometimes I have to point out some mistakes that people made.

If anything, assuming Mamkute reads this, and he likely does, I do wish more people would think more often about Two-Tone White Chao, Mono-Tone White Chao, Shiny Jewel Brown Chao, and Shiny Jewel Normal Chao. While the former two are more often the problem I notice, there do seem to be a lot of moments where people forget these Chao and don't think to equate them as possibilities. Then again, I've done this for so long that I try to think of all theoretical situations as soon as someone reveals a situation to me. Mainly because there is one thing I am confident of: There are no glitches in breeding; only human error.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
kantu
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: I'm a fire dog. You can't get any cooler than that.

Post by kantu »

Yeah the shiny jewel chao probably had some ansestry with the silver chao gene
I got a Wii U! Send me a friend request! NN ID: KantuK
I'm gone for a while, and would love to come back soon, maybe around Christmas?
chao35765@yahoo.com
Egg
Egg

Post by chao35765@yahoo.com »

:darksurprise: Thanks you guys by the way i think i suscribed crazo on youtube i'm cjminano on youtube. :darkhappy:

EDIT: :darkcool: Well the sonic was normal then probably in was the transluent chao. i think i used a silver chao to make it not sure. forgot :darksway:
Last edited by Chaos the Light Chao on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not post multiple times in a row. If you wish to add something, press the Edit button on the post.
Goldshinychao
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by Goldshinychao »

Well i mated a shadow chao and a neutral power chao and got a gold chao twice this happened im still trying to find out if that can realy happen or not this helps me out alot thanks
davisbl345
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by davisbl345 »

you must be good :chaohappy: