How to get a Chaos 0 Chao

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
JIP2003
Child Chao
Child Chao

How to get a Chaos 0 Chao

Post by JIP2003 »

This Chao will look exactly like Chaos 0.

Note: This will only work with the same matierials as a Metal Sonic Chao, which is:

SA2B or SADX, a Gameboy Advance, and a Link Cable.

First earn 14,000 rings in the Tiny Chao Garden for an Aquaremarine Chao Egg, 6,000 rings for a Shiny Sky Blue Egg, or 600 rings for a Sky Blue Egg.
Next, your Chao must love you and reincarnated 2 times.
Then, give your Chao all 21 animals 1 time, with all 6 characters (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Eggman, and Rouge, etc.)
Finally, wait for your Chao to evolve.

Once evolved into a Neutral Chaos Chao (Light Chao), you Chao is a Chaos 0 Chao! :omochao:

I forgot to put a list of animals:

Swim:

Otter

Penguin

Seal
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Run:

Boar

Rabbit

Cheetah
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fly:

Condor

Peacock

Parrot

Power:

Gorilla

Tiger

Bear

Intelligence:

Racoon

Skunk

Sheep

Special:

Dragon

Unicorn

Phoenix

Ghost:

Half-Fish

Skeleton Dog

Bat

Remember, I'm only trying to help, not annoy. I read some of the replies on some of my forums. And I didn't really like them. Reply if you want me to make a forum of why I should logout, and never ever come back. I know I've been stupid, but I've been annoying, too. :chaoangry: :cry: