"Alien" Chao (SA2B)

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
worldofdrakan
Egg
Egg

"Alien" Chao (SA2B)

Post by worldofdrakan »

I thought this was pretty cool, so I figured: Why not share it? These are the steps to getting what I like to call an alien chao!

1. Stock up on skeleton dogs and dragons. I get my skeleton dogs from the graveyard in Pumpkin Hill, and my dragons from behind the wall painting in Wild Canyon.
2. Buy a shiny green egg. You can also use green or lime green if you want, but I personally prefer shiny green.
3. Once the chao is hatched, give it dragons and skeleton dogs until it has just the antennae. This can take several attempts, but patience is crucial. The alignment and type does not matter so long as the chao is green and has the antennae.
4. All steps completed? Congrats! You now have an alien chao!
SetScript
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Uh, I exist I guess.

Re: "Alien" Chao (SA2B)

Post by SetScript »

Wow this is really cool! :herosway:
You can just call me Script I guess.

Jam4u2
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: ♡ Chao's have programed feelings as well ♡

Re: "Alien" Chao (SA2B)

Post by Jam4u2 »

I really like this if you use a bright lime green chao and make it evil power but i do have one of each cause they both look good i just call mine E.T and yours Alien