supersonic chao (TESTED)

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Goodraisawesome
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Chao cuteness... IT'S INSANITY!

supersonic chao (TESTED)

Post by Goodraisawesome »

1. Get a gold chao. 2. give it bunnys until run is level 99. 3. give it some power once it evolves to make the spikes on his head go up. 4. raise other stats to level 99. Finished! :darkcool:

EDIT:
I tested it. it kinda messed up once he reincarnated. :darksurprise:
Last edited by Mamkute on Wed May 20, 2015 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not post multiple times in a row. Use the edit feature to add onto posts.
"I am so predicted to this game!" Goodraisawesome 2015
Arctic
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: trans rights

Re: supersonic chao (TESTED)

Post by Arctic »

Does this look anything like it?
This is a Super Sonic Chao I made a while back named Soni.
I thought I'd put the pic here so people can preview the recipe before they make it!
Nice recipe! It definitely works. Though, I did add the Boar feet to mine so it looks like he has shoes on!
Also a quick hint to make it a bit easier on you if you're doing it again now that he reincarnated: you don't have to make his stats lv99. You can, but it won't affect the Chao's appearance. Hope that'll make it easier if making it all 99 is too much trouble. :3
EDIT: Oops...I thought the date on this said May 2016, but it's 2015... Um...sorry. I didn't mean to post on such an old topic! '•_•
Chaonicii
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Cracked but still presentable.

Post by Chaonicii »

That's so cute! I want a super sonic chao now.
ImageImageImage
Arctic
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: trans rights

Post by Arctic »

Haha, thanks xD If you plan on doing this I just remembered another thing that will make it easier that the original recipe poster didn't mention, and that is that the more you feed it after it evolves, the quicker it's spikes will stand up. :3 Good luck!
:chaohappy: