Grinch

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 4 years and 5 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Jam4u2
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: ♡ Chao's have programed feelings as well ♡

Grinch

Post by Jam4u2 »

Its a xmas themed one that im suprised no one has made yet or hasnt posted. Get just any type of green egg i like shiny lime green or lime green i havnt tried a bright chao yet which is what im working on now.
Hatch your egg and the face doesnt matter to me really so make it what you want if needed.
Make it normal/stamina/flying... really the second evo doesnt matter but i like flying the most for the curly hair.
And again this last part you dont have to do is using the seaotter for the arms and legs.
me and the woman fought about which looks better but both do resemble him.

And if you dont know to make a stamina chao there are 3 ways.
1. If you use a chaos drive use one of each type and only if you can use one of each type i.e red, yellow,green, purple.if your missing one and only have 3 dont use them. Same goes with animals. Just dont use special animals i.e gold, black or blue bordered animals
2. Go to the store and use chao fruit they lvl up all stats and only use chao fruits.
3. Do nothing with your chao at all till it goes into its first evo after that you can do anything you want with it.

Now you can mix these steps up and it wont effect a thing just keep all stats close together as possible except stamina that one doesnt effect anything that im aware of
I have used 5 chaos drives on a chao then just used fruit and have it turn into the one i want idk if its just luck but works out for me.
Last edited by Jam4u2 on Fri May 27, 2016 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Grinch

Post by Mamkute »

To get a normal chao, the easiest, sure fire way is to just not give drives or animals. But you definitely can give animals or drives, as long as you do so in balance, as you said. It wasn't luck in your case, it's just a matter of chao needing a certain amount of influence towards a stat, where 5 wasn't enough to reach that point.

Anyway, I really like the idea of a Grinch chao. He is a recognizable and simply designed character, quite easily represented by chao. And the Grinch's odd hair changes can match a variety of chao, too, which I like. Like this gif here:

For eyes, I suppose evil grin, and evil eyes or normal eyes go well, although the Grinch does have a variety of facial expressions, so I think most faces work. And I don't think bright chao will work, since neutral chao are mostly white, with color highlights.
Jam4u2
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: ♡ Chao's have programed feelings as well ♡

Post by Jam4u2 »

Ooohhhh never seen that before makes it so its a chao you can keep and it will slowly change over time ^-^ i want to try and find a two tone green that mimics his chest/neck fluff. Thanks for the tips ^-^ ♡♡♡
Runasutaru
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Be the punching bag!

Post by Runasutaru »

Hey, the Grinch! I was surprised at how well a Chao can replicate his expression and attitude, indeed! You did a good job thinking this one up, Jam4u2. In this case, I decided to change the recipe to Hero/Run/0.5 Fly (with an alternative of Hero/Swim/0.5 Fly for the uncurled hair), which is an appearance that I think fits better. I shall nevertheless credit you as one of the creators at my Chao Recipes album. Here's the Grinch!

Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

Playing with the toy car is so oddly cute and greatly ironic.

Very good Grinch. Looking like he is going to ruin chao-mas.
Yuiop
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: Farewell

Post by Yuiop »

How the Grunch sleatled tankSgiVIng eeb. Chech 1 chick 2 smell the shoe I've been up for years
Bye Guys
Mandymom
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Mandymom »

What an adorable chao recipe! Thanks for sharing this! :)
Chao31
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Chao31 »

Just don't cuddle him or let him smile since he is cuddly as a cactus and also he has termites in his smile :darksway:
Yuiop
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: Farewell

Post by Yuiop »

GOOD MORNING USA OR WHEREVER ELSE!
Bye Guys
Daykeper
Egg
Egg