Rainbow Dash Chao!!!

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Jam4u2
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: ♡ Chao's have programed feelings as well ♡

Rainbow Dash Chao!!!

Post by Jam4u2 »

I got the base idea from another topic so i do give base credit to Emeraldchao
Take a sky blue or shiny if wanted. The sky blue two tone might work i havnt checked.
Make it hero/fly/fly
The animal parts you want are parrot head piece and parrot tail. Then of course you want unicorn arms and legs and ears. Delete extras with Skeleton dog.
Threw all this i like to keep his run low as possible to keep him as adorable as ever
Would post a pic but phone wont let me

:heroblink: Love your chao's they have feelings as well. :heroblink:
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Re: Rainbow Dash Chao!!!

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

:surprise: Thanks, I've been looking for some colourful Chao.
Last edited by SwifterTheDragon on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Runasutaru
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Be the punching bag!

Re: Rainbow Dash Chao!!!

Post by Runasutaru »

Wow, this Rainbow Dash is as good as anyone's gonna get! Props to both you and the user who originally inspired this creation. Shame we can't shave off the Hero/Fly's native hair — this evolution really is needed for the wings — but it manages to not get in the way much. This really needs pictures, so I went ahead and snapped some with SA2 PC. I opted to keep her standing still because I thought it'd display the wings better, but she does look fitting while crawling around.

I have added this recipe to my Chao Island recipe compilation album and credited you. If you would prefer for it not to be hosted elsewhere, just say so and I can take it down.