kariboh and scapegoats

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Jam4u2
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: ♡ Chao's have programed feelings as well ♡

kariboh and scapegoats

Post by Jam4u2 »

Both of these do need a very small mount of imagination due to the fact without hacks or cheats these anime character are just one single blob and a chao does have a head but it still works just as fine as long as your not a die hard fan of yogioh. But then you might be able to find someway around that and if so please let me know.

Kariboh i accidently came across today while trying to build experiment 625 out of a chao.
Just get a two tone brown egg. A brown egg will work but requires a few extra steps.
The two tone brown just raise it to be H/N/N if you dont like the brown that goes down on the arm. This is were if you had a brown egg you would want the otter arms and legs.
Karibo is now done.

Scapegoat is roughly the same idea just take a mono colour egg. Doesnt mater what colour. And give it ram/sheep horns. And dont use otter parts scapegoat doesnt need them.
Same idea as before but sadly again scapegoat is just a furry blob so if it doesnt bother you if they have a head there you go. cute furry creatures to follow you around or sacrifice in battle. Your choice

P.S alot of chao's i create look better if you dont put any run animals or chaos drives into them and keep them crawling on the ground and if you have any tips im always open to them and would more then love to hear them or add them and give you credit for your amazing idea thanks have fun xoxo

P.P.S poro's from league of legends can also be made same way as scapegoat just with a white egg. you can also use dragon horns for poro's and the skunk head fluff if wanted as well. I gave mine gorilla monobrow and called it draven which made my day