Stitch sooooo fluffy!!!!!

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Jam4u2
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: ♡ Chao's have programed feelings as well ♡

Stitch sooooo fluffy!!!!!

Post by Jam4u2 »

This chao i liked cause since it is stitch the evil grin works best and there is a couple diffrent ways you can build him

Buy or breed for a mono blue egg i havnt tried shiny yet and dont really want to but if it works let me know. ♡♡♡

Breeding or buy for evil grin or squiggly mouth is best for this one the eyes dont really matter since he is nice and bad.

The most basic way to make him is N/S/N. if wanted only the final stage will take the look N/S/S+R and N/S/S+P both do work but take awhile to hit the point where the ears will look good.
If you wanted him a hero you can make him into a H/S/F or H/S/P but it will make him abit fat so you can make him H/S/S+P to make him more skinny.

You can add raccoon arms and legs if wanted but i found once he goes into the second evolution the arms and legs turn slightly to bright of a colour but if it doesnt bother you then its a option.

Thanks to Chao Professor for giving me ideas and tips for this chao.