Shiny Jewel Chao (Invisible Chao, Transparent Chao and More)

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Re: Translucent and Invisible Chao (Updated and Unlocked!)

Post by Crazo3077 »

Well, then you have a bit of a problem with your game, fruitmassacre.

I am 100% sure that a Shiny Jewel Purple Chao should look like a Translucent Two-Tone Sky Blue Chao. If your result didn't come up like that, it is user error, not game glitch. Just because you're confident that you didn't have an Orange Chao doesn't mean that someone else didn't. It is very possible that Orange Color Genes got mixed in if someone bred a Gold Chao with an Orange Chao because there would have been a 100% Chance that the Chao would have resulted as a Gold Chao in appearance. You could have easily confused this Chao with that Chao if anyone other than you plays the game.

The results depend on the console, not the game itself. All of my results on that chart have been completely proven to be accurate and Mayo has posted videos of it happening on SADX for Gamecube. The results, though, are different on SADX for PC because they do not have Translucent Chao except for the two you can obtain through hacking, but they are much different than the ones we have.

Extended experimenting will not be required and likely rejected because I myself have done days of research with this stuff, along with many others who have tested these and support my results. If your results don't match then your Chao are not Pure and your results are invalid. As you can see from your other results, my information is on the right track and has been for over a year.

The reason your results are like that is because you probably didn't breed for a Pure or Near Pure Shiny Mono-Tone Normal Chao or Shiny Normal Chao. The results are based on the Chao's genes. The key ingredient in the Shiny Jewel Chao Color is the Color. The Color of the Chao tells what result you will get. All that is required to active these is a Shiny Gene and a Jewel Gene to be active. Tone does not matter, but in the Common Shiny Jewel Chao, they have one of every kind of gene. A Shiny Non-Jewel Mono-Tone Color Chao bred with a Non-Shiny Gold Two-Tone Normal Chao results in a Shiny(Non-Shiny) Gold(Non-Jewel) Mono-Tone/Two-Tone Color(Normal) Chao. That is two different genes in each part that determines the Chao's DNA. That is why the result is often so remarkable, but the Tone doesn't effect it in any way.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
Hydro Jetao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Hydro Jetao »

I remember my first translucent, came completely by surprise. I got an invisible the next day as well.
Spam90675
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Spam90675 »

ok, got a quick question: is there any way to make the chao listed without a sonic advance, Sonic Advance 2, or sonic pinball party?
Hydro Jetao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Hydro Jetao »

Yes, but you better be ready to abuse your charger. Look it up on the main site.
Spam90675
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Spam90675 »

Hydro Jetao wrote:Yes, but you better be ready to abuse your charger. Look it up on the main site.
this main site, or the sonic adventure 2 battle site? and what i a CHARGER?
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

All that matters is that you have a Jewel Chao, spam90675.

If you don't have those games, there are two other ways to have a Jewel Chao.

1. There is a Silver Chao and a Gold Chao that can be found in the adventure mode on SADX.

2. If you have a Gameboy Advance and the cable to connect it to the Gamecube, you should be able to create a Downloaded Tiny Chao Garden. If you don't then its not worth explaining.
Spam90675
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Spam90675 »

Crazo3077 wrote:All that matters is that you have a Jewel Chao, spam90675.

1. There is a Silver Chao and a Gold Chao that can be found in the adventure mode on SADX.

2. If you have a Gameboy Advance and the cable to connect it to the Gamecube, you should be able to create a Downloaded Tiny Chao Garden. If you don't then its not worth explaining.
great. now i got to get a SADX again. mine broke. :herocry: :chaocry: :darkcry:
Spam90675
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Spam90675 »

Crazo3077 wrote:All that matters is that you have a Jewel Chao, spam90675.

what does donloaded tny chao garden mean, BTW? (srry for double post)
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: Life wouldn't be so precious if there never was an end.

Post by Tobi »

Crazo just a question: Did you test this on SADX or SA2B or both?
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

spam90675 wrote:what does donloaded tny chao garden mean, BTW? (srry for double post)
A Downloaded Tiny Chao Garden is a Tiny Chao Garden that you can get from the Gamecube games by select Drop Off to a Gameboy Advance that doesn't have a game in it.
Tobi wrote:Crazo just a question: Did you test this on SADX or SA2B or both?
These results are 100% accurate on the Gamecube versions of the Chao Gardens. I personally tested them on Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, but I had Mayo test it on Sonic Adventure Director's Cut for Gamecube. On Sonic Adventure Director's Cut for PC, only the non-Invisible and non-Translucent results still work.
Spam90675
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Spam90675 »

well im ordering a game boy advance off amazon. i will tell you wether or not this works.
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

I'm making a list of the pc ones, but it's going to take a while.
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

The PC results are annoying and confusing. I'd recommend against trying to keep track.
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

I'll just give it a try. I try it a few times before making sure.
GrizzlyJames
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by GrizzlyJames »

I know that it is recommended that I breed with a pure shiny chao to get a translucent chao, but is it still possible to get a mint chao with a "mutt" shiny pink chao? I can't seem to get a shiny pink chao on either SA2B or SADX.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

Using a mixed breed is fine, but it just means the chances are lower. If it is, for example, the child of a Pink Chao and a Shiny Blue Chao, then you have a 25% chance it will become a Shiny Jewel Pink Chao and a 25% Chance it will become a Shiny Jewel Blue Chao. There is also a 50% chance, though, that it will be a Jewel Chao.
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

Hmm, in the pc version, I already found a combination for a mint.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

On SADX for PC, the Shiny Jewel Chao are different. They take on the appearance of a Shiny Two-Tone Chao. So the Shiny Jewel Pink Chao, Shiny Jewel Brown Chao, and Shiny Jewel Normal Chao all look the same as they do on the Gamecube versions, "Mint" Chao, Pseudo Shiny Two-Tone White Chao, and a Shiny Normal Chao, respectively.
GrizzlyJames
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by GrizzlyJames »

^ Wait, you can have a SHINY JEWEL chao on the GameCube?
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

Shiny Jewel Chao is a more general term for Translucent and Invisible Chao. The purpose of it is that it takes a combination of a Shiny Gene and a Jewel Gene to create these Chao.

So when I am submitting this information to Mooncow when the contribution board opens, I will refer to all of these Chao as Shiny Jewel Chao because that is technically the more accurate term.

It also helps if you think of it like there are six kinds of breeds of Chao. The main three are Mono-Tone, Two-Tone, and Jewel. Each can become shiny, giving us six variations. All of them are dependent on the Color Gene, except for the Jewel Chao.

I also do plan on making videos explaining all of the Shiny Jewel Chao, but for now I'm taking a break from my Chao videos just to relax a bit more and focus on some others things. Hopefully, Mooncow will be using my youtube videos, since they do explain a lot of important information about Chao for people who are not familiar with some kinds of Chao.
Myrna
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by Myrna »

Is this also possible with just SA2B on gamecube and if it is, how?
[Please send me a private messenge Cuz I'm not much on topics]
:herosway:
Give a cheer for all the broken!
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

Here is the message I sent them, so anyone who is curious about this can see.

It is not possible to get a Translucent or Invisible Chao without having a Gameboy Advance and a cable to connect it to your Gamecube.

The key ingredient in Translucent and Invisible Chao is Jewel Chao. The only way to get a Jewel Chao is either on Sonic Adventure Director's Cut or a Tiny Chao Garden. You can obtain a Tiny Chao Garden if you connect a Gameboy Advance to your Gamecube, turn it on with no game in it, and selecting Drop Off. Say "Yes" a few times then you can play in the Tiny Chao Garden and buy a cheap Jewel Egg like a Silver Egg or a Gold Egg.

You can use a Gameboy Advance or Gameboy Advance SP, it doesn't matter which. If you click here and follow the topic and go through steps one to three and you'll have the information you need.

If you click here you can view my video on the ways to obtain Jewel Chao and if you click here you can watch me testing the Drop Off function onto a Gameboy Player.
Dejime
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Dejime »

how rare is the translucent mint chao?
they say curiosity killed the cat, but who is they?
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

That would be the least rare on the list because Shiny White Chao are the cheapest Shiny Chao.
SonicBoom
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Mottoes are overrated

Post by SonicBoom »

i think i read somewhere that a shiny white and a jewel will also make an invisible chao, if that is how i bred Ghost.
My out of site contact is here
Spoiler:
Hydro wrote:ESS BEE, STOP BEING A STUBBORN LITTLE CRACKMONKEY AND LOOK.
Affected by the Shrubby curse 7 times and counting.