New chao game layout

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 14 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Akari-chan
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

New chao game layout

Post by Akari-chan »

Finally! I've been working super hard on coming up with a game plan for an all chao game. I'm calling it: Chao Adventure (like sonic adventure XD) So, I've created three extra gardens, and I'm working on drawing them. I can draw, yet I'm calling myself slightly artistically challenged. These are the descriptions for the new gardens:

-Chao garden-basic chao garden with a small pool of water, three nut trees, and rocks to climb on
-Hero garden-chao garden for hero chao. Has a pool with a stream leading off of it, a white stone bridge, a white stone diving board, and is on top of pink clouds. It has three nut trees.
-Dark garden-chao garden for dark chao. Has a pool of blood that leads into a side cavern with a cauldron. There's a large hill with gravestones. It's located deep down in the depths of hell. It has three nut trees.
-Forest garden-chao garden for forest chao. Has several small pools of water, and is very leafy. There's a hill with grass on it, and a small pathway takes you inside the hill which has obstacles for the chao. It has three nut trees. Fallen trees are also found here for chaos to hide in.
-Beach garden-chao garden for ocean chao. It has a large ocean-like pool, except it is fresh water. The ground is sand, and there is a large, hollow sand castle for the chao to play in. It has three nut trees. There is also large debris from a shipwreck that the chaos will hide in.
-Cave garden-chao garden for cave chao. It is dark and damp, with a regular pool. The stalactites that hand from the roof supply the water. There's a large stalagmite complex on the ground that the chao love to play in. It has three nut trees. There are fallen stalactites, and scattered stalagmites that the chaos will hide in.

Hope you like it! I'll add more information on the neutral, hero, dark, forest, ocean, and cave chao later! :sway: :herosway: :darksway:

~Akari-chan
Akari-chan
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Re: New chao game layout

Post by Akari-chan »

Neutral chao-are chao raised equally by both dark and hero characters. They are very colorful. They have a circle emoteball.
Hero chao-are chao raised by hero characters. Their bodies are white, and their highlights are blue. Colors may vary with attribute. They have a halo emoteball.
Dark chao-are chao raised by dark characters. Their bodies are black, and their highlights are red. Colors may vary with attribute. They have a spike emoteball.
Forest chao-are raised equally by both dark and hero characters. They are raised in the forest garden. Their bodies are green, and their highlights are black. Colors may vary with attribute. They have a crescent emoteball.
Ocean chao-are raised by hero characters in the forest garden. Their bodies are tan and their highlights are pink. Colors may vary with attribute. They have a seashell like emoteball.
Cave chao-are raised by dark characters in the forest garden. Their bodies are dark purple and their highlights are orange. Colors may vary with attribute. They have a stalactite-shaped emoteball.

other chao included:
-Chaos Tropical Chao
-Chaos Beach Chao
-Chaos Ebony Chao
***descriptions added later!
chao party
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by chao party »

that is really wicked! it would be cool if there was like a story mode. 3 stories hero :herosway: dark :darkangry: neutral. :blink: the characters rouge dark/f/f etc. (different names) they could run, fly,climb and swim through story mode stages like in a real game!
Two words. Giritina rocks. ;)
Dimond~ 1461-6405-9324 {dont use right now, my stupid wifi connection is not working.}
More Cowbell
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by More Cowbell »

A chaos garden could be nice.
Heil Kaleidoskopedraugen!
Akari-chan
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by Akari-chan »

Alright, so here we have it: Opening screen of the Chao Adventure! You have two options Story Mode and Chao Mode. Story Mode is gray and you can't select it yet. You click on Chao Mode, and you enter the Chao Lobby. There are two levels. On level one you have the chao garden. When you take a flight of rainbow stairs up, you see the Forest Garden. When you enter the garden, there are two chao eggs per. garden. Shake them, leave them, or throw them against a wall and the chao pops out. Your chao lives for 5 years, and each year is about 3 hours. When your first chao is hatched, you can play with it in story mode. There are three modes to play with in story mode. Hero-Sonic and Tails are used to play through levels, sonic's levels are fast paced, and tail's levels are in his tornado. Dark-Shadow and Eggman are used to play through levels, shadow's levels are fast paced, and tail's levels are in his machine thing... Neutral-Rouge and Knuckles are used to play through levels, Rouge's levels are used to find things for the government, and Knuckle's levels are to find the chaos emeralds and shards of the master emerald and restore peace in his world. You play as your own chao in these levels, and you're the character's guides. :wink: so, you can tell them when to shoot, and other things like that. Enemies give off chaos drives or small animals. List of small animals: seal, penguin, otter, bunny, cheetah, warthog, condor, peacock, parrot, gorilla, tiger, bear, bat, skeleton dog, half fish, racoon, sheep, skunk, unicorn, dragon, phoenix. Even though Knuckles and Rouge work together in neutral story mode, Rouge is a dark character, and Knuckles is a hero character. (I'll add more soon)
Metal Sonic
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Metal Sonic »

is there a test or anything yet?
swift_chao
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by swift_chao »

Good idea More Cowbell

This is pretty cool

Here are some more chao ideas :surprise:

Character Chao wich are made by raising a chao with 1 character and the chao turns into the character it has been raised by

Chaos chao,Omochao :D,Mint chao,Transparent translucent and see through chao,Guardian and Blitz chao

Good luck on making Chao Adventure :sway: :walk:
Image go to pokeplushies.com
chao-lover-viki
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by chao-lover-viki »

is this a game or just an idea?it sounds cool.
Image Image Image Image please click my dragons.
Adell0101
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by Adell0101 »

That sound like a cool game i cant wait tell it comes out :o

Image [I am a shadow fan :o] Image
joeyman
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by joeyman »

this sounds awesome
Wolf
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao

Post by Wolf »

Sounds interesting. :o
Akari-chan
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by Akari-chan »

Back from Vacation! Despite your wishes, this is just an idea for a game. It's not in any way going to become real...unless any of you can make that happen! As for the ideas, I"m leaving it with these chao:
-Neutral Chao
-Hero Chao
-Dark Chao
-Forest Chao
-Ocean Chao
-Cave Chao
-Chaos Light Chao
-Chaos Angel Chao
-Chaos Devil Chao
-Chaos Tropical Chao
-Chaos Wave Chao (changed from Chaos Beach Chao)
-Chaos Ebony Chao

****There aren't special colored eggs in this game. I've always disliked this feature, so the chao that are in it are the regular blue with yellow tones. If you don't like this, I'm sorry, but it's what's going to happen. Sort of like the dreamcast version...or not
kandykitty98
Egg
Egg

Post by kandykitty98 »

This reply is kind of late but oh well ^^'
Sounds real cool~ :D Good luck ^^
Im new to these forums :3 ~♬