if your chao had a diary what would they write?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
AscendedDemon
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Stay determined...

Re: if your chao had a diary what would they write?

Post by AscendedDemon » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:23 am

Dear Diary,
Everyone else in the garden really seems to like swimming in the pond for some reason. I'm not really a fan even though I can swim. Also, Tails has been up on the cliffs for a few hours now I don't get it.
P.S. there was some snow on the TV awhile ago and I really liked it!
Love,
Blaine

josedanielsteller
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Being creative is my thing.

Post by josedanielsteller » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:17 am

Yoshichao4 wrote:Dear Diary,
It's fun being a Tails chao because you can never die!

From,
TAILS
I think that's a reference to the PSO version of the Tiny Chao Garden. Speaking of TCG, here's what Vanilla [my Chao] would write...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dear diary,
me gots an t v today. wait, was it yestur day?? me also hatcheds e whil ago, but...dood, it do no haelp that time do no pass in heer at all!! oh weill, maeybe dis will be bettur if me goes to a largers chao gardens.

-vanilla :chao:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRANSLATION:
Dear Diary,
I got a TV today. Wait, was it yesterday?? I also hatched a while ago, but...dude, it does not help that time does not pass in here AT ALL!! Oh well, maybe this will be better if I go to a larger Chao Garden.

-Vanilla :chao:

[Note: I wrote that in bad grammar intentionally because I really doubt Vanilla knows how to write.]

ChaoGardenBuster
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: A world with only chao...

Post by ChaoGardenBuster » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:26 pm

Dear Diary,

This morning, there was a huge snow storm in the dark garden. It did settle down around night time though, but now the dark garden is absolutely covered in ice and snow. It was cold and dark so we had to deal with what we had. I hate the cold so I didn't enjoy this snow storm as much as the others did. The only thing I really did enjoy was that the radio wasn't completely destroyed so I took that opportunity to turn up some tunes with my friend Frowno.

Spoiler:

retrolinkx
Deity Chaos Chao
Deity Chaos Chao
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

Post by retrolinkx » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:42 am

Dear Diary,

It's been....so long since we've seen anyone. There are Chao trapped in the Kindergarten who can't leave or find their way home, some of us still have hope that one day we will see someone again. I have already given up hope.

The fruit on the trees continue to give us food, we keep sane by watching the fruit drop. Whoever guesses first usually gets to eat first.
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!

CFood
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: I'm excited for Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3

Post by CFood » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:36 pm

"Dear Diary:

Where did Knuckles go? It's been so long."

last entry before my memory card got * UP

"Dear Diary:

Where did Knuckles go? It's been so long. He came by every day and gave me lots of ste- chaos drives all the time. Then I took a trip back to my birth place and raced a bunch. I haven't been visited since. IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT A RACE CHAMPION?"

That's referencing when I 100% SADX and just transferred the Chao over to SA2B and grinded with Eggman for a while. Always went into the garden with Knuckles. ALWAYS. I have yet to 100% SA2B tho and haven't played in so long, gg me
Look at dem ocarinas tho:

So you like Chao right? (Well, obviously) Hey, take a look, support the movement, maybe we'll get SEGA to release a Chao Garden app for smartphones??
Facebook · Twitter

toffyflame
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: SA2 is what I do!

Post by toffyflame » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:21 pm

Dear Diary
"I am Chaoko, I wanted to swim way far, but then sonic put me out water and had a sad expression on his face...
I think I will be in again after food"

zowiethehedgehog
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Forever hooked on SA2B and SADX-FOREVER

Post by zowiethehedgehog » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:54 pm

Dear diary: I have been standing beside the Mystic Ruins pool for an hour watching the other chao swim while I can't... :chaocry: apparently this is just so I can grow up and end up with a triangular face and blue body just like my carer Sonic. I have just learned a lesson in vanity :cool: love Ringo
:omochao: Hi I'm Omochao! I'm here to bug- I mean help you!
:no: his hearts in the right place I guess...
***I'm a neutral gender- not a neutral chao though :wink: