What was your first chao?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 13 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
spikethered
Egg
Egg

What was your first chao?

Post by spikethered »

My first chao was a red dark chao named spike. I got him when my brother bought me SA2B from gamestop. He used to play this all the time and bought it and taught me about chao. He gave me his memory card and the son of his best chao. ( about 70 in everything) anyway, He just hatched when I got him and the fortune tellers first reply was spike so I took it. I put all sorts of animals on him and he looked really ugly. ( makes :omochao: seem awsome) so i put a skull on him. One day my brother gave the memory card to his friend and then he moved (It was his friends) I know somewhere out there he is in that memory card... :darkcry:
Who takes the time to write this? Apparently I do.
Nirvana
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Booty butt cheeks! booty booty butt cheeks!

Re: What was your first chao?

Post by Nirvana »

As I recall, my first chao was a white chao. I named him (yes, I consider my chao to have genders) Gale. I remember I gave him bats to give him a ghost-like feel. The funny thing is he evolved into a hero power; he was supposed to be a dark chao - I didn't understand affinities at the time. Eventually, I grew accustomed to him being a hero chao and accepted him. That was along time ago, though. Since then, he's been a regular color chao, shiny white, and this time two-tone black. Why so many changes? Something always ends up happening to my memory card.
spikethered
Egg
Egg

Post by spikethered »

Nirvana wrote:As I recall, my first chao was a white chao. I named him (yes, I consider my chao to have genders) Gale. I remember I gave him bats to give him a ghost-like feel. The funny thing is he evolved into a hero power; he was supposed to be a dark chao - I didn't understand affinities at the time. Eventually, I grew accustomed to him being a hero chao and accepted him. That was along time ago, though. Since then, he's been a regular color chao, shiny white, and this time two-tone black. Why so many changes? Something always ends up happening to my memory card.
Yeah I give them genders too I just put the symbols at the end :heroblink:
Who takes the time to write this? Apparently I do.
SidStarkiller
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by SidStarkiller »

In SA1 (DC), a normal Run/Run Chao with all bunny parts. Can't remember what I named it, but it was probably just Sonic.
13liamr
Egg
Egg

Post by 13liamr »

my first chao was a red chao called cash(i got the name from the fortune teller) i got this chao when i went to my friends house he told me to bring my memory card he bought a red chao and transfered it to my memory card 9 i did not have the game at the time but i bought it the next day :darkhappy: )this was 5 years ago i still have cash to this day he is a neutral run run type and is my favourite chao :darkcry:

:darkwalk: :darkwalk: :darkwalk: :darkwalk: chao army
kalliemallie
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by kalliemallie »

My first chao on my first memory card was Bubbles. Though she was not the first to evolve, she is still the first to hatch. She was a normal chao and she ended up becoming a Hero Chao without intention. I was completely clueless on raising chao so she became a Hero/Fly because I gave her many random drives not knowing what would happen when I would use them. She still hasn't reincarnated because I totally screwed up that memory card and I decided to start over on a new one. But she will always be my first. :')
CheesieChao
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by CheesieChao »

My first chao was normal colored, I named him(I like to have chao genders)Onyx. He became a hero/swim, he reincarnated and became a neutral/swim and he still is.
http://www.funcomix.com/wailord%20body%20slam.png <- funny wailord

GREEN DAY RULES!!!
Gaon
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Gaon »

My friend gave me that chao, It was yellow hero with a pumpkin on it, Until something happens and the Chao data got deleted (This was very very very very way toooooooooooooooooo before knowing CI)
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Post by ShadriaFan »

I had two at first, but my favorite was a normal dark Run/run named Shadow. I found out how to make up the names by urself by accident the day he hatched. That was a year ago, and I still have him. He's now a devil chaos chao named DShadow. And he loves me...=)
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

My first chao was a normal dark chao named Spike i still have him i love him he rencarnated 5 times to now and he is now a Dark/Fly/Run type i love him and he does mee i will newer give him away:D
TeeTop
Skilled Chaos Chao
Skilled Chaos Chao

Post by TeeTop »

I don't actually know what my first chao's name is (My earliest chao have been shuffled between gardens and it's impossible to know by looking at age) but one of my earliest chao's (and we're talking around 2003) name is Nagoshi. All the chao that came from the gardens back then were white. Why? I have no idea. But I didn't have any normal chao until I started my 2nd chao file.
ZipoCXG
Chao Artist
Chao Artist
Motto: Well have you had curry?

Post by ZipoCXG »

I can't remember my first chao's name (cause this was all back in 2002 and I was only 7 at the time). All I can remember is that it was a hero/normal/none type.
:hero:
Ommy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Ommy »

I don't remember my first chao since I was 4 when I first started playing SA1 and they would all dissapear before they evolved. I do know my first 2 in SA2B were a N/R chao named Elvis and a D/R chao named Devil.
Mayo
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: Hey hey! This is SapphireChao

Post by Mayo »

Chaolin and Chaoko, generic names for two generic coloured chao 8D
Both ended up as H/N types, I said 'Goodbye' to Chaoko soon after it evolved because I thought I had too many chao (honestly, I thought 5 was A LOT!). Chaolin was my very first to undergo first evolution, and ended up as a H/N/S.

Later on I deleted my file... TWICE! ('cause I was a n00b) now my 2 oldest non-deleted chao are Nagoshi and Cheng, who are frozen in time while I raise my stronger chao XD
retrolinkx
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

Post by retrolinkx »

I can't remember my first but I can remember the first one I liked, it was called "Happy" (I was about 8) and it was a green hero chao, it was pretty much my best chao until I obtained the game again in 2008. Unfortunately the files I had were deleted and I couldn't load him onto the game again.
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!
chaobreedersmh
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by chaobreedersmh »

My very first was Pinky. She was a pink chao. I never saw her evolve or anything because she was on my second cousin's game and the last time I saw him was when I was like... I don't remember.
super chao
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by super chao »

My first two chao were my favorite one was a hero swim chao named Fuzzy. :hero: and the other was a dark fly chao named edge. :dark: fuzzy died a wail back. I miss him. :herocry: but I still have edge. He reincarnated shortly after fuzzy died, I still have him today. :herosway:
ChaoMaster111
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by ChaoMaster111 »

My chao was also named Spike! :herocool:
Yoshichao4
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Yoshichao4 »

A monotone blue Chao named Papoose.
Special thanks to Chowchow for the avatar!
Image<- It's Pikablu!!! Thanks to Wright for the pokefusion!
Image Chao recolor made by chaos121.
Kausa
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Kausa »

D: I was like...7 when I had my first chao on the dreamcast. XD So I have no idea.
The oldest I remember are Cloud, (avatar picture) and Bunny. Bunny was a sonic chao from SA1 for the dreamcast (I think, maybe GC...) with all rabbit parts. :D

Cloud is in SA2B for the GC.
If you ever need to talk, vent, or just want advice, you can always message me!
M76Knight
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by M76Knight »

My first chao was named Cry because of it's personality I got from the chao doctor. It was a H/S/S but I was also playing sadx but my chao on sadx sucked so I wanted to delete them (and I was very young at the time btw) and I didnt recognize the icons for the two garden save files so I accidentally deleted my sa2b garden file so she was never seen again. :( I still miss her.
mow mow 9000
Brave Chao
Brave Chao

Post by mow mow 9000 »

My first chao was melody I like her but she hates all the characters. :< :heroangry: <Melody
Image<Dance!!!
Scoobs
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by Scoobs »

My first chao was a regular chao that I named Angel when I was in like, 1st grade xD She grew up to be a Hero chao, and even reincarnated once or twice...
I ended up deleting that game though, when I wanted to make room for Animal Crossing xD

About 2 weeks ago, I started playing again. My first chao this time was named Autumn. She's a Hero flying type :3 She reincarnated today. I'm hoping to make her a Chaos chao eventually :D
coty-crg
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by coty-crg »

spikethered wrote: Yeah I give them genders too I just put the symbols at the end :heroblink:
Ha! I did this too! I remember I would only let them breed with opposite genders, which I would flip a coin to decide at birth.
~http://crossedshadows.com/GirSig.png <--because apparently 150p is to big. >.>
~Come check out some of my games at http://crossedshadows.com/. They all suck!
Filipe N
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Filipe N »

Master, a N/N/N Chao. He reincarnated and now is a H/P/P. I hope that he becomes an Angel Chao in his next life.