Talk about anything Chao related here!
MalikTH
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Firmly grasp it in your hand.

Re: Chao Recent Happenings

Postby MalikTH » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:59 pm

eblu wrote:
MalikTH wrote:Regardless, I'll post more progress reports on my Google Plus collection here, since I'm heavily inactive here.

well uh good luck with that
anyway keep grinding! level 99 can take a while, even more so if you don't take advantage of the animal glitch.

Thank you, I will!
I don't get it. I made my house a mess, which was making it clean, which made Squidward clean my yard, but that really means he's messing it up. But the opposite of clean is filth, which means filth is clean, that means Squidward is really making my yard a wreck, but I normally wreck my own yard, which means Squidward is being the opposite of Squidward, which means he's Spongebob!

Itachi Uchiha
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: What we see is not always the Reality...

Postby Itachi Uchiha » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:07 am

Hi guys! I am currently working on a Chao Race for PC (made with Game Maker).
It should be finished by next week. :darkhappy:
If you have Chao, you would like to use in those Races, write me their Stats and Appearence.
Then i will give you a download Link for this Game (for free). :darkcool:
You still do not possess the same eyes as me. And you know what? You never will...! :darkblink: :heroblink:

Itachi Uchiha
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Postby Itachi Uchiha » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:08 am

I have more than 10 Light Chaos Chao. How much do you have?
You still do not possess the same eyes as me. And you know what? You never will...! :darkblink: :heroblink:

Itachi Uchiha
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Postby Itachi Uchiha » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:19 am

eblu wrote:the most recent thing i did was make a neutral chaos SSSSS with maxed out stats. i don't think i'll revisit the chao garden anytime soon seeing as i haven't booted up SA2B in months and have all 180 emblems

Can you remember its Appereance and Stats? If you want you can use this Chao in my Chao Race Game Maker Game.

Mayo
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Hey hey! This is SapphireChao

Postby Mayo » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:08 am

Now opening the Pandoras Box of Chao Modding, mostly to test for things like what actually raises Luck/Intelligence, and behaviour trigger points for Chao tantrums and Bully effect (when it dislikes the character).

Yes, I'm still nerding out about these guys.

Mamkute
Moderator General
Moderator General

Postby Mamkute » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:11 am

Those are great tests you have in mind. And I am happy to see you are nerding out about chao. They are the most deserving of all things for nerding. Good luck, and Godspeed.

Mayo
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Hey hey! This is SapphireChao

Postby Mayo » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:41 am

Thanks Mamkute, I've finally got a good grasp on Luck/Intelligence now that it's visible through Fusion's Chao Editor.
Also been looking into Pain song and debunking a few myths about it, will be posting a topic about it sometime soon.

I've only managed to trigger the 'Bully' behaviour (when the Chao tries to attack the character) only once. That was years ago (because I don't really abuse my Chao under most circumstances). But I am getting a bit of headway with the tantrum triggers. So hooray ^_^

Return to “General Chao Chat”