Just like to say...

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 12 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Mayo
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: Hey hey! This is SapphireChao

Just like to say...

Post by Mayo »

Wow, it's been how many years? SA2B was released 2001 and SADX in 2003, both which are the most likely games that introduced the majority of us to Chao, which probably is THE best feature ever included in any Sonic game.
I'm still suprised that people today are still raising the little guys, the feature brought great replayability, along with a fan base that is still going strong.
Now how many games do you know of that has good replay value? And among those games, how many of them would let us continue playing them for years? It almost feels like an eternity that I've had my SA2B copy for more than 10 years XD
Just imagine SA, SA2, SADX and SA2B without Chao, or a Chao raising system to be exact, how many of us would instead have our copies sold/traded or left on the dusty shelf never to be likely played again?

Yet here we are today, still making discoveries about our favourite little blue and yellow guys :chaohappy:
Almost everyday I get asked a Chao-related question on my Youtube account, and it suprises me of the large amouts of people still playing these games trying to seek advice, the same certainly applies here on CI.

Long live Chao! May the awesomeness never die. 8D

~Mayo
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Re: Just like to say...

Post by Crazo3077 »

And watch it turn out the WiiU will not be Gamecube compatible so the awesomeness will die because a good reason these two games have lasted so long is because of reverse compatibility. xP
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
Eon
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Eon »

Congratulations Crazo, you managed to destroy this entire thread in one post.
ImageImage
Mayo
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: Hey hey! This is SapphireChao

Post by Mayo »

Crazo3077 wrote:And watch it turn out the WiiU will not be Gamecube compatible so the awesomeness will die because a good reason these two games have lasted so long is because of reverse compatibility. xP
That may be somewhat true, but who says we only have to use the newer console and ditch the older one?

We have three different consoles hooked up to a TV at the moment, one of them being an N64 which I still use today.
Eon
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Eon »

I feel stupid for getting rid of my N64. I can't even remember why we did. All I know is I am [hopefully] getting a new one eventually. And I shall enjoy Majora's Mask away from my Gamecube once moar.
ImageImage
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

People always let go of old consoles when something new comes up. Then people rediscover what they lost when they become adults and that forms retro gamers.

Personally I'm waiting for a 3-in-1 console for NES, SNES, and N64. You could always get the awesome collection game, Eon. My brother plays both N64 games on it.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
Crystal_Talian
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Crystal_Talian »

I got rid of my N64 because most of the games I want are on virtual console anyway. >_>
Eon
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Eon »

The Gamecube collection? I got that within the first week it came out, but I still want an N64. I love to play games on the console they were intended for.
ImageImage
Omster
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Omster »

i am proud to be one of the people who still play chao!and also i am one of those guys who PM mayo for all my chao help!hey mayo the insane chao breeder!
My YouTube Account!:http://www.youtube.com/user/sonicdude243?feature=mhee

Icon(Avatar) And Signature Are Made By Me!
Gary2346
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by Gary2346 »

I agree! Earlier I was on a thread that talked about chao WiFi, I mean how cool would that be? Being able to trade chao and make gardens, the gaming industry is so much better with technology, imagine the possibilities that chao could have!
ImageImageImageImageImage <------- You betta click this!
flarespire
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Location: In a chao garden somewhere in this universe or the next.....

Post by flarespire »

i still play with my chao, got my gamecube still running WAY past the amount of useability expected from one, and i have sadx(if i can find disc 2 -_-) and i gotta say getting chao out in the world on our modern technology would be the best thing for em, i have my chao with me whenever i can, even have one on my GBA so i can have a little chao fun while im away from home.
Like the sun, I run Into the heat of day Like the night, I'll fight Until the fight is won...
"It's my duty, to keep the fires of life, burning as brightly as the stars themselves..."