What would you like to see in a new Chao Garden?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 4 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
MedicInDisquise
Child Chao
Child Chao

Re: What would you like to see in a new Chao Garden?

Post by MedicInDisquise »

That seems great! Much better then my idea. Perhaps leaderboards for singleplayer races? How fast you complete it for example.
The Shadic Chao
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao
Motto: If you've been stabbed, then someone probably hates you
Location: In the chao garden, stopping my baby chao from going in the water

Post by The Shadic Chao »

Make it for the 3DS.
Or Vita.
Or both.
teh steamz
LEVEL 42 FISH: im not fish my name is russel jimmies
Crash the Spooky Scary Skeleton: are you a monkey by any chance?
LEVEL 42 FISH: no i am a fish
DarkSpineChao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by DarkSpineChao »

Jeffery Mewtamer wrote:^A proper inventory system would eliminate any need for the Good-Bye option to need expansion for items.

But on a related note, here is an idea:

Instead of just releasing Chao into some forest the player never sees, how about creating a system where players can go online and put Chao and eggs up for adoption. The person putting the Chao or Egg up for adoption could simply give it away, set a sell price, auction it, or request a trade(either another caho/egg or a item). The player could also choose wheather the posting is shown to the public, just friends, friends and friend of friends, or limited to a geographic area as well as whether to accept any offer or require that offers be approved before being made final. Those browsing chao up for adoption will be able to see its full stats along with stats about the breeder that the breeder has made viewable to the public, and if the adoptee is an egg, the stats of both parents unless it was bought from the black market. Each Breeder would have a unique Breeder ID#, and keep records of such player-to-player interactions and each chao would have a record of the Breeders it has been owned by.

Combine this with online Races, Karate, and any other Chao Stadium events that are added, along with the ability to visit another player's gardens, and a revamped Chao World could become quite social. Of course, for those who prefer a single player experience, none of the social features should be require to experience the full-single player experience.

Speaking of the Chao Stadium, here are some ideas for new events and expanding on existing ones:
-Races: Add a variation with 2 or 3 member teams, a true time trial mode, interaction between racers, and custom track creation.
-Karate: 2-on-2, Battle Royale, 3-on-3, Tag Team, and Survival/Endurance modes. Also include some different fighting styles chao can learn.
-Soccer: Two teams of Chao to outmaneuver each other to score goals. Each team consist of a Goalie and three fielders and matches can be either timed or first to a number of points. Run determines overall running speed, fly determines agility, power affects force of kicks and ability to stand one's ground if tackled.
-Gymnastics: Various events to show off your chao's grace and agility. Some events focus more on some stats than others.
i think i'd still prefer to have the forest as a sort of central hub for ppl to adopt chao. the way ur describing selling them or putting them up for auction sounds like a real black market. :( but selling the eggs might b alright. it'll b a real pain if they ever fix the ring glitch.

as for the chao soccer, that's starting to sound like a whole other game. maybe add it on as an expansion pack. :P who's up for the 1st Chao Games World Cup? :D
Nymph
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Nymph »

Sign me in =)