Can you remember your first Chao?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Ciao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: When life gives you lemons, ask for oranges.

Can you remember your first Chao?

Post by Ciao »

If you can, what happened to it? What was it's type, if you can remember?

My first chao was Chappy. A cute little guy who eventually evolved into a N/N/N chao. I had him for a long time, but I was quite young and didn't really understand the basics of chao raising... he ended up dying. A few days later, my memory card got corrupted and I lost all my save files. Sad day.
After that, I got a new memory card and raised a new chao named Cham. I understood how it all worked by then. I still have Cham today, and he's my only Chaos chao.
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Re: Can you remember your first Chao?

Post by Crash32 »

Yeah
It was just a standard neutral chao covered in animal parts
pretty sure it got deleted when i reinstalled sadx after modding, as one mod continued to load even though the files no longer existed
DarkyBenji
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher
Motto: An Artist that is also a Modder

Post by DarkyBenji »

Yeah
for GC version : my first chao named mario, still a child, my memory card got corrupted, he didn't even be a adult of his life, sad day

for PC version : my first chao is clara, sill here with 13 reincarnations, she's gonna be a SSSSS chao soon

:heroblink:
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
YoutubeOther ModsDeviantArt Image
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

FLIPPY
Didn't even evolve once
Memory card got corrupted
Lost him
;-;
peace out ci
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

My first real Sonic game was Sonic Advance, so my first Chao was the one you get automatically in the Tiny Chao Garden. I still have this Chao!^___^ Originally I named it Chees (since I'm really uncreative and naming it after Cream's Chao seemed like the natural course of action), but later I renamed it GBA, so I would always remember that the Chao originally came from a Tiny Chao Garden. To further distinguish GBA from other Chao I gave it a cooking pot to wear on its head. All of its stats are pretty well balanced, so GBA's a Normal Normal Neutral Chao. Since this is my oldest Chao it's also the most accomplished in races and karate, though I've raised a few others to do better in specific race tracks.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Cupcakes are evil.

Post by Yukki »

got my first save file on SA2B

named my first chao 'name'

evolved it to a N/S/S

died

RIP name
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Post by ShadriaFan »

Shadow.
Devil Chaos Chao
released when I went and restarted the garden (ran out of neutral chao and wanted to do two tones so I had to release every chao to get more eggs)
rip Shadow
Angel
Angel Chaos Chao
same as Shadow
rip Angel
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Of course I remember my first chao! Everyone calls me after him, haha.

Yes, my chao's name was Nacho. He was my first hatched chao in the SA2:B game. He had a toothy grin, it was the cutest thing. I literally wanted to spend every minute playing that game just to take care of Nacho. XD
Nacho first evolved into a H/R/R, then once he reincarnated he evolved into a D/R/N. His Run grade became an S because of this.
Afterwards, I had him become a Nuetral Chaos chao. (Explaining my original username: chaosnachochao)

He's still here, yes. He's my top chao and my favorite chao~
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
ZipoCXG
Chao Artist
Chao Artist
Motto: Well have you had curry?

Post by ZipoCXG »

Considering that I've played SA2B for nearly 12 years, and that I erased my chao garden data many times when I was little for reasons I don't remember, I honestly don't remember my very first chao much at all.

All I can remember was that she evolved into a Hero Normal (don't remember what second evo was) and that she had quite a few ever-changing animal parts. I think I also changed her name a few times so I don't remember what it was. And that's about it..
SilverRabbit
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: We're going to the ark, so I guess that means we- crud

Post by SilverRabbit »

I can remember one Chao that was rather peculiar.(According to my little child mind back then.) But I think it was just a pink two-tone. XD

That's all I remember. :P
Weird person who likes cartoons, pink and video-games.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

My first chao? I named him Sonic i think
moonsoul
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: How to cure an obsession: Get a new one

Post by moonsoul »

My first chao was Flappy, who grew into a H/F/N. Constantly crying, that little guy. He won a bunch of races, despite his crybaby nature. I loved watching him during the flying portions, where he'd fly over the course with ease.
Vampires smell good.
XSonicX
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by XSonicX »

My first chao was just a plain normal hero chao, nothing special. I didn't really raise it much either because I didn't know what I was doing at the time. XD
LJ DARKTHUNDER
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME.

Post by LJ DARKTHUNDER »

MY FIRST CHAO WAS ON GAMECUBE VERSION AND HIS NAME WAS DASH HE WAS A STARTER CHAO HERO SWIM SWIM WITH DRAGON PARTS AND A SEAL TAIL. THAT WAS WHEN I DIDNT UNDERSTAND THE EVOLUTIONS AND THEN I TURNED HIM INTO A CHAOS CHAO LAST YEAR.
FrankT
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: I gotta get back to the Island!

Post by FrankT »

Technically, this guy.

But he shouldn't count, should he? I mean, he doesn't have wings or a tail... in fact I only invented him for a comic idea I was throwing around at the time.... long before I actually started doing Chao Gardening proper.
Check my new blog: Tails Chao Love ME!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - Chao Caring Do's & Don'ts ^^
Ah, the sounds of heaven on earth....
Speeps
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher

Post by Speeps »

I'm pretty sure my first chao died in about the first two minutes it was born because in the dreamcast version of sonic adventure 1
chao die if you abuse them too much (I counted on another chao afterwards and it takes 7 consecutive hits) I was about 4 or 5 at the time.

I remember in SA2 I nicknamed a Chao "Swimmer" because it was the only chao that could swim and I didn't know how it could do that because my VMU (which I hate the dreamcast versions for heavily relying on) had a flat battery. It was a Hero/Normal/Normal with bunny ears and it ended up dying anyway.
Liina Angelia
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: Let the Wheel of Fate turn ever more~

Post by Liina Angelia »

she was called flutter she was a H/F/F and then changed a hew times as I made her stats go up xD she reincarnated twice, she didn't die or anything I just stopped playing, forgot about her then lost my memory card T_T im so sorry flutter!!!
Nisse's big sister<3
current avi is game version of what I look like..sorta
Saki: "feelings are a pathetic human weakness that should be purged along with the humans themselves"
Tira: "I travel with my sister protecting and providing for her, watching her grow"
Shiora: "I do what I do in the service of my Father, Lord Satan for that is my purpose"
Loopyloola
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: I like Swim Chaos

Post by Loopyloola »

Yeah both of em are fine got them last week XD both are done or super close to there second evolution .. Well on the game that is actually mine, but my veeery first chao was on my friends game cube before we could save or really knew much (we couldn't even exit the chao game or we would lose everything) she was a dark chao nothing special pretty fast crawler though XD her name was Izzy
ImageImage

Sig art by me
Drinking_Water
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: this is my Motto.

Post by Drinking_Water »

Mine was a Chao named Sonic.

I had MAJOR spelling problems back them.
(No one can read my hand writing.)
I click every Dragon/Leetle I see! :)
ruffer10
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: you can feed a chao but it don't mean he gonna eat

Post by ruffer10 »

my first chao was an normal swim-swim. I don't remember his name he evolved 3 or 4 times he died [before I knew what a chaos chao is] :chaoangry: I loved him like a bro.
Beat
Quester Chao
Quester Chao
Motto: I ship it.
Location: Apparently i'm trapped in my own crazy, imaginary world.

Post by Beat »

Im very surprised I do, but the first I ever had was in about 2005 or so. At first his name was sonic and he was a D/R/R I believe. He reincartinated many, many times untill I finally figured out how to make a Chaos Chao, and he is currently a Neutral Chaos Chao, and I renamed him Chaos. I still have him, I just played with him yesterday X3

Edit: Actually, I've found a recent picture of him.

sheleby
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: "I'll be your final Dandy, Baby"

Post by sheleby »

Mine was a chaos chao. My brother had given it to me. It's how I had gotton into Sonic in the first place. I was about 6 or 7 years old. It was a purple hero chaos chao named Sheleby. (Hence my name plus my favorite pokemon Celebi) I still have her, shes all level 99 even stamina (that took way too long to level up -_-) She likes Sonic, Tails, and Rouge (spelling?) She really doesn't like Eggman though (like that when she was given to me)
My Sylveon army is growing!
Join my anime/gaming community! V
http://animecommunity.freeforums.org/index.php
http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Sheleby click my eggs and pokemans c:
Friend Code? 1950-8298-6798
ShinigamiMachine
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by ShinigamiMachine »

My first chao was Chappy and he evolved into a H/N/N chao. He won the beginner races, so he had a cute little ribbon. He is still alive (not reincarnated, actually alive). I kept him alive by cloning him and transferring him into every save file of SADX and SA2B haha
ImageImageImage
yourtoast4
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by yourtoast4 »

no not really but i can remember 1 of them speedy the fastest chao i have ever gotten i made him reincarnate like 7 times before getting sa2b and he is still the fastest chao i have
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Check out my pecs!

Post by quartzlcc »

Unfortunately, yes.

In the original SA1, I don't remember. All I did was throw my chao off cliffs and get them killed and stuff (it was tragic but hilarious in that game how easily they could be killed). In fact in SA1 it is so easy for your chao to disappear/die (in the Egg Carrier garden, they will literally swim off the map), I think that's why I never bothered trying. But I was, like, 5 when that game came out, soooo that's probably a big part of it too.
My first chao in SA2 was a Hero R/R chao named Runny. I put a skull on his head, thought it was awesome. I didn't treat him well enough and he died. I was distraught. I now realize that he was the most boring chao ever of course.
My first chao in SA2:B was a Hero Power/Swim chao named ... Quartz. And thus my username that I have stuck with ever since. Going on 12 years now. I still have him, he's sitting at SSSSB and I think 12 reincarnations. I was an idiot and made him a Dark chao once, so now he's got a big grin and evil eyes (I hate the evil eyes on him, very unfitting). I like to put Phoenix wings on him. His stats are all above 3,000 except his stupid Stamina which is so hard to do, I maxed him on Stamina only once. :'( My username is quartzlcc though. LCC stands for "Legendary Chaos Chao" because at the tender age of 9 I thought "what sounds even cooler than Chaos Chao?" I was amused when I found this website years later and discovered it happened to be one of the ranks.
My first chao in SA:DX was a black Neutral Swim chao named Shrine. His stats weren't that good. He was kinda cool idk.
Wrath of Kinto Q - Chao Roleplay! - Click here!