Chao and Phrenology

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Chao and Phrenology

Post by Crazo3077 »

Has anyone looked at Phrenology and compared it to Chao head shapes? It came to mind the other day and I think it is interesting to think about. I've been looking at diagrams that divided up the different facilities, but I'm having a hard time determining where exactly on the head parts of the Chao's head extend from, though I have at least had an easy time working with Hero Chao.

Looking at the facilities on the top of the head, I think the theory has some grounds.

I would argue that the Hero Normal Chao uses 16 or 17, Conscientiousness or Hope, emphasized by the split, taking up two spaces.

This would also relate to the Hero Power Chao, who would have the Hero Normal Chao's facility, in addition to 14 or 15, Veneration or Firmness.

Because the Hero Run Chao's headpiece is slightly pushed back, I want to guess it uses 13, Benevolence.

I am then willing to commit to the idea that Hero Fly Chao uses 21, Imitation, and the Hero Swim Chao uses 18, Wonder, as they both have splits further back on the head, but the Hero Fly Chao's split is closer together that on the Hero Swim Chao.

Keep in mind that I'm saying all this based on "Hey look a chart that describes the head. Oh hey look these things change the shape of their head." and not based on any actual solid evidence. It is likely just coincidence, but I'm curious how close it resembles a truth, and what everyone else thinks about it. I'm not the best at special recognition, so I may be wrong about what facilities really match up.

Please share any thoughts on the subject. I'm eager to hear supporting arguments for different Chao, or counter arguments to what I have already proposed.

I also apologize to Mewtamer in advance, as I do not have any information on the subject readily available to encourage his participation. I really think he'd like this one, but I recognize his limitations and hope there is information he can use to get involved too.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
toffyflame
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: SA2 is what I do!

Re: Chao and Phrenology

Post by toffyflame »

i'm pretty sure everything you just said was 100% right
Sonic Adventure 2 is what I do! wish me luck on the road to 180 Emblems :surprise:
jfire1235
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by jfire1235 »

What about Chaos Chao? How would that fit in? :thinking:
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Post by Chao Professor »

Wow, this actually makes a lot of sense :thinking: It's probably just a conincidence as you said, but it is certainly interesting to think about
Image It's still thinking...