that akward moment

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
chaoknightjuggernut
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

that akward moment

Post by chaoknightjuggernut »

When you realize the black market kidnaps Chao eggs from there parents and sells them to superior life forms to be enslaved as race pets
BlackLuigi7
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: My ego will blot out the Sun.

Re: that akward moment

Post by BlackLuigi7 »

I mean, it IS the black market.
Also, I personally like to think the chao running it breeds chao in his basement for the eggs.
toffyflame
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: SA2 is what I do!

Post by toffyflame »

when you realise that the black market is actually a illegal store that has a chao selling unborn eggs of his own kind, and is actually an intellectual with how chaos work, since he never gives you rings for a chao, that must mean that he already has all chao types, and he might probably be the one who built omochao and thats why omochao sells you stuff in sonic generations meaning that without him you might be screwed because exp was a chao thing and it was in unleashed so sonic got his speed and power from chaos
AND THATS WHY CHAO ARE IMPORTANT :blink:
Sonic Adventure 2 is what I do! wish me luck on the road to 180 Emblems :surprise:
The Jimmie Rustler
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Shrek is Duck Shrek is Cluck

Post by The Jimmie Rustler »

toffyflame wrote:when you realise that the black market is actually a illegal store that has a chao selling unborn eggs of his own kind, and is actually an intellectual with how chaos work, since he never gives you rings for a chao, that must mean that he already has all chao types, and he might probably be the one who built omochao and thats why omochao sells you stuff in sonic generations meaning that without him you might be screwed because exp was a chao thing and it was in unleashed so sonic got his speed and power from chaos
WHAT THE F-?!
Your jimmies will be rustled Mortal.
Diligent-Thief
Egg
Egg
Motto: Jet fuel can't melt steal beams.

Post by Diligent-Thief »

toffyflame wrote:when you realise that the black market is actually a illegal store that has a chao selling unborn eggs of his own kind, and is actually an intellectual with how chaos work, since he never gives you rings for a chao, that must mean that he already has all chao types, and he might probably be the one who built omochao and thats why omochao sells you stuff in sonic generations meaning that without him you might be screwed because exp was a chao thing and it was in unleashed so sonic got his speed and power from chaos
I was waiting for you to say "There are 3 main types of chaos - triangles have three sides - one ball above each head ILLUMINATI HAS ONE EYE. CHAO IS ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED."
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Illuminati has 3 I's in it. 3 I's in a row is the roman numeral for 3. ROMANS ARE ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
MistyGlade
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by MistyGlade »

Plus he, the doctor and the principal can speak our language, while the chao we raise just babble nonsence. How did they learn the language? Who is the teacher teaching the chao in the kindergarden? Why don't

they teach the chao how to speak? It's a conspiracy I say!! A conspiracy to keep the chao dumb their entire lives so that there isn't an uprising in the corrupt chao trafficking system, With a caste system dependent

on how beautiful the chao is, and how desireable the colour is, run by only the most exotic beautiful chao (the highest priced eggs in the black market and the tiny chao garden is shiny black and onyx, 20,000 rings.) *cough*whoselltriangle-shapedfruitCHAO-ILLLUMINATICONFIRMED*cough* :darkcool:
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198051356567]Image[/url]
"With what wish will your Soul Gem shine?"~Incubator 'Kyubey'
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

I like where this thread is going.
The lack of a chao community and language beyond those in the Kindergarten is indeed concerning. And makes the idea of the Kindergarten as a whole much more sketch.

And don't get me started on Dark Garden.

Also, Illuminati.
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

Perhaps the talking Chao in the Kindergarden have pulled a Meowth. Both Chao and most Pokemon have in-game vocalizations that wouldn't seem out of place coming from real world animals while their anime counterparts have vocalizations that consist primarily of their species name.

Alternatively, The Chao that run the Kindergarten just have translators similar to the one that lets the player understand what their Chao are saying in the TCG or are merely Anthros wearing Chao costumes to conceal their identities. As for why there aren't translators in the full garden, perhaps they are too cost prohibitive to put on every Chao, and if the latter, it may tie-in to the enterprise not being entirely on the level and the people involved wanting to conceal their true identity to make them difficult for law enforcement to track down.