My chao did the sweetest thing...

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
FluffyCats
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: It's not what you do, it's how you do it

My chao did the sweetest thing...

Post by FluffyCats »

I found one of my chao, Naomi, trying to reincarnate. I exited the garden to get him to spawn in water, and got my first ever hero chao, Hammy (now a hero chaos chao) out of the classroom. I put him on the fountain (I was in the hero garden) and put Naomi next to her, and she reincarnated. Right after, Hammy drew roses under Naomi's egg :D
"No problem! He's just a chunk of cheesy hardware." -Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Adventure
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Re: My chao did the sweetest thing...

Post by CitrusCat »

That's pretty cute! :3

Even if it is technically a mere coincidence, it's fun to pretend that it was something a bit more special. :D
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
Pufflehugs
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by Pufflehugs »

CitrusCat wrote:That's pretty cute! :3

Even if it is technically a mere coincidence, it's fun to pretend that it was something a bit more special. :D
No, it is near impossible for it to be a coincidence. It is more likely intentional on the Chao's part. :) :wink:
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Post by CitrusCat »

I hope that winking Chao emote means you're not being entirely serious, because that really isn't how the game works here.

I mean, it's a video game. The Chao only do things that they do because they were programmed to. Coincidences are bound to happen. I mean, yes, sometimes Chao DO interact with each other (when playing instruments, or singing), but that doesn't mean that EVERY single thing that a Chao does is a direct response to something else that just happened. The drawing was unrelated to the Reincarnation. It just so happened to be at the right place at the right time, making it seem like an interaction when it really wasn't...

I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to spoil the fun here, but again, in my last post... I said it's still fun to pretend like it was special. I mean, I still do that too, sometimes. But I just don't want you to be completely misinformed.
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
MistressEnvy
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by MistressEnvy »

Regardless of what people believe, it is really cute! Aww. :herosway:
ParakeetGirl12
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Hi Pokefriends!^-^

Post by ParakeetGirl12 »

That's so cute I can't even ;w; :herosway: :chaohappy:
ImageImageImageImage
Help them grow ;W;^~^
:walkto: :wink: :darksurprise: :herosway:
ChrisOfChaos
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by ChrisOfChaos »

MistressEnvy wrote:Regardless of what people believe, it is really cute! Aww. :herosway:
Agreed, it's cute, but it's really not a matter of belief. I love Chao as much as the next guy but there really is no such thing as original behavior for them. Chao can appear unique, there are I think thousands of different ways they can look at last count, but as far as behavior goes there's not a whole lot of variation. They're the best virtual pets of all time, hands down, but they're still made up of code and they're just not capable of doing anything that they're not programmed to do. It doesn't mean what they represent isn't something unique and beautiful though.

It is weird though that Chao can't interact with each other all that much. I mean I don't think it would have been hard to code them to be aware of each other.