Making and streaming a Chao Island Chao Garden!

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ChaoGardenBuster
Quester Chao
Quester Chao
Motto: Know both sides of the story before you assume.

Re: Making and streaming a Chao Island Chao Garden!

Post by ChaoGardenBuster »

It's kinda sad that it's almost been a year now.

My chao are still ready whenever we actually start. It's an excellent idea and with Darky's code it is easily possible. This would definitely be exciting to watch and participate in, maybe a few prizes added in too. However, there is more work that needs to be done if we want this to happen and for the site to progress. Unfinished work to be done to the site that is planned but hasn't happened yet. We should polish things up on the site so we can move onto the fun events such as the chao race championships. I understand that Mooncow is busy at the moment which is why I am saying we need to give one of the staff (preferably one of the moderators) the power to edit the site and get work done a lot faster.
Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Post by Mooncow »

ChaoGardenBuster wrote:I understand that Mooncow is busy at the moment which is why I am saying we need to give one of the staff (preferably one of the moderators) the power to edit the site and get work done a lot faster.
The transition I was working on was a lot more work than I had thought, but I learned a lot and wheels are going in motion through another route.
We all have the same vision, and it's my duty to ensure that vision becomes a reality~
Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.
Canpaw
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: I just ate dinner for breakfast!

Post by Canpaw »

So, are you taking ideas/chao data from people who want to, and then racing them? Or did I misunderstand this?
a