What was the name of your first chao?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
BlueRaspberryKitten
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Meow

Re: What was the name of your first chao?

Post by BlueRaspberryKitten »

Peaches (Unicorns only) :walkto:
Spike (Dragons only) :darkwalkback:
Shelly666
Egg
Egg

Post by Shelly666 »

My first ever chao was named by the fortune teller. It was something along the lines of "Cham" or "Chasm." The first one I named myself was Lucky I named him that because he was the first chao of mine that could wear a hat. Since I didn't know how the hat mechanic worked (I was 8 or 9), I thought he was just lucky.
UltimaNumber
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: I'm just a number

Post by UltimaNumber »

My first ever Chao's name was Number. He's just a normal Hero Chao but he's the mother of 18 children.
Always happy to see Number and his 12 daughters and 6 sons.

My YouTube stuffs
Itachi Uchiha
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: What we see is not always the Reality...

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

Mine where Swimmi and Alice. Swimmi turned into a Hero Chaos Chao. It is 57 Years old now, per the Doctor. I still have Alice too ;) :darksway:
You still do not possess the same eyes as me. And you know what? You never will...! :darkblink: :heroblink:
Chao31
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Chao31 »

I think Yang is my first chao's name he is still a baby but I'm going raise him dark
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Post by ChillyChao »

My 1st Chao was from the Dreamcast version of SA2, so it didn't have a name. Unlike most of you though he's still alive since it was on Reicast and I've only had Reicast for about 2 months.
My first named Chao was I think named Nagoshi, or NAGOSHI as his name says. I have a photo of him in case he ever decides he wants to die.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
azureprism
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: without memes i will die

Post by azureprism »

Aoi and Hope, on my copy of SA2B. I can't remember who hatched first, but Hope is listed first in the order shown by the Chao Races and Chao Transporter when viewing the Chao Garden.

While both are Chaos Chao now since I fell for the three lives max rumour when I was younger, Aoi was a Neutral/Run/Run in his first two lives and Hope was a Hero/Power/Fly. If I ever find my Wii so I can get homebrew and extract the save files from my memory card (backing them up at the very least would be nice), I want to try hack them out of being Chaos Chao. Might have to fiddle with their ages, though. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to change their reincarnation count to make up for whatever ages they are now.
YuYuChaosho
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: The day only gets worse when the sun sets at 3pm

Post by YuYuChaosho »

Peaches and Aries! Or how my brain remembers them. Actually I think their actual names were Peaches and Chaolin or something and I prenamed them Chai and Aries.
:no: I can’t actually remember. One of them died and I reset the entire garden lol
SEGA does what Nintendon’t
epcthunderfist987
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: They ruined my home!

Post by epcthunderfist987 »

Crappi. He was my first chao from back in 2010. I raised him with Eggman... He was the first chao that died on me... only a few weeks after that... in 2011. He was born on Christmas... and died a few weeks later. *sniff*

:herocry: :chaocry: :darkcry:

Also, I've had this tradition of always having a chao named Crappi. In honor of him.
Crappi's Codec frequency: 149.87

Lyn's Codec frequency: 140.64
Latee Hatori
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Huh?! ....

Post by Latee Hatori »

...Hmm...My memory's a bit fuzzy, when I first started raising Chao SA2 belonged to my youngest brother, and for a short while he had allowed me to play and raise the Chao on his file before he banned me and our other brother from it and made us play on a different file. I know the first one I had before he made us switch was pink, but I'm not entirely certain of her name, though I think it was either Happy or Lati. I remember that I kind of liked the Happy from Chao Karate and back then using Lati for a shorthand name for my stuff was something I did. I think he got rid of her, but I don't recall.

When I got my own garden (that I shared with my other brother...since I wasn't that good outside of the garden and he was technically 'banned') I named my first Chao Cocka and mostly gave her Peacocks. (I recently changed her name...but I don't recall it atm.) (My brother called his Hinata.)
Woahsmea
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Everyone wants a Chaos Chao, whilie I want a Sonic Chao

Post by Woahsmea »

Diamond.
dam I joined like 3 years ago lol
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: MOONS AND MUSHROOMS

Post by PinkIceFox »

My first two Chao were named Ajax and Chaofun. I somehow managed to not evolve any of them into a Hero or Dark Chao so their children had to unlock the gardens for me. Roxy was my first Hero chao and Pinky was my first Dark chao.

They're all still alive on my first memory card and it's probably the only one who's chao data I will never consider deleting. The memory card was originally the only one we had before we found out about Chao and we got another so my brother could have his own Chao. I only got to the garden first because after renting the game, the moment my brother and his friend got to the Rouge level they tossed me the controller because I'm a girl. And since as a gamer I'm very prone to breaking every box and collecting all the things, I wound up in the Chao garden. Of course I had no idea what it was and missed the eggs entirely before I spotted they'd hatched. I was in love with the concept instantly.
Darn kids and their boost mode. In my day we had Spin Dash for speed AND WE LIKED IT.
100% Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, YEEHAW. Also ow, my sanity. But also yeehaw.
I need a new chao game like I need oxygen. Sega bby plz
Cinimodder
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: hey

Post by Cinimodder »

"Bubbles", then 'Teppy :)" right after that. This was before I even got my first memory card, so I had to recreate them every time I started the game. I had no idea how things worked, so I would throw them around and jump on them until I figured out you're not supposed to do that.
I actually got lucky when I hatched Bubbles on my first memory card. He had the ^v^ face. They're both Hero Chao now. :heroblink:
ImageImage
ImageImage
lizardking420
Egg
Egg
Motto: Oh no this can't be....... your chao is very healthy.

Post by lizardking420 »

Its name was POW and it was a hero power type, 6 year olds come up with some weird names huh? :herocool:
MightyFineCha
Egg
Egg

Post by MightyFineCha »

My first chao was named Link, and he always wore a stump on his head :blink:
Mandymom
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Mandymom »

My first chao was named Angel. I only recently started getting into chao raising, so she's pretty recent. The other chao I named Spike.
AugustChao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by AugustChao »

The very first Chao I had was a Neutral Normal named Emmy. It took me a while to realize that she was named Emmy because it's one of the names you can get from the fortune teller (I went on a hiatus for a couple of years, so I forgot), but it just kinda stuck when I had her. The very first Chao I bought from the Black Market was a Neutral Swim Mono-Tone Blue who for a little while was called Sonic Jr because he looked kinda like Sonic (facepalm or cringe if necessary, and I know for a fact it's necessary). When I started playing the game again, I had the sanity to rename him Louie. I unfortunately don't have Emmy anymore, but I bred her with Louie, so her DNA is still out there, and I still have Louie, now my oldest Chao who also became my first Chaos Chao a year and a half ago.
SetScript
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Uh, I exist I guess.

Post by SetScript »

My chao's first name was Icy or something like that. I sadly can't access them anymore but they were a Hero/None/Run type with pointy little 'icicle-like' buds. I had them on my first and almost 100% save for Sonic Adventure 2 on my Xbox 360. They were my favorite one and probably the first chao I had fully raised, or at least almost. :herosway:
You can just call me Script I guess.

Doomstick
Egg
Egg
Motto: Be humble, but keep your pride.

Post by Doomstick »

Jack and Jill. My two first were two of my best, ever, no joke. I wasn't aware Intelligence was a stat and leveled Jack mostly on blue animals so he basically solved any intelligence test in the races immediately. On the other hand, Jill was dumb as a post. Never did learn why until later.

Sadly I eventually released them both to make room for more Monotones.. and I was unaware how monotone and multitone chao even WORKED so I had 3 gardens full of monotones and.. well. Got bored of that. Redid the Garden entirely. Now I have a bunch of variety.

That said.. I'd say the first real Chao I WORKED on in the current saves would have to be Jewels, the first legit jewel chao me and my friend got (and naturally cloned as we both owned the game but only had one gameboy, ect, you get the idea), and she's currently being built to my third Chaos chao on this save.. sitting at 15 reincarnations. The idea was to make her all S ranked and then Chaos Angel her, but yeah.. kind of really slacking on that. Still, I'm pretty content with her anyways.

I did just recently pick up the Steam version and haven't named those two yet.
I've got a good capture card, a Wii, a Gamecube, and the Steam versions of SADX and SA2B. As well as a fair amount of knowledge under my belt. So, basically, I'm down to help with whatever. DM me or Discord me or something; just ask away and I'll see what I can help with. Currently seeking a mod to restore Dreamcast Shiny Jewel Chao on Steam..
Scoop
Egg
Egg
Motto: wonder if I'll ever post here

Post by Scoop »

The first Chao I ever had was named Bubbles. It was back when I didn't have a single Sonic game on Steam, all consoles. I had a lot of fun with him, and we was probably my most upgraded out of all of them.
I don't really remember much else, though, and I can't find him because the PS3 I played it on got all its data erased (fun times). In fact, that actually kinda stopped me from raising Chao as much as I used to :chaocry:
Yukki 2.0
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Arrivederci.

Post by Yukki 2.0 »

The first chao I named was named Name. Because I was too young to understand that Name isn't a name.
The Chao Island Resurgence will occur in 2026.
Doomstick
Egg
Egg
Motto: Be humble, but keep your pride.

Post by Doomstick »

Scoop wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:15 pm The first Chao I ever had was named Bubbles. It was back when I didn't have a single Sonic game on Steam, all consoles. I had a lot of fun with him, and we was probably my most upgraded out of all of them.
I don't really remember much else, though, and I can't find him because the PS3 I played it on got all its data erased (fun times). In fact, that actually kinda stopped me from raising Chao as much as I used to :chaocry:
Funny fact, for whatever reason, Bubbles is usually what I name my first pet or whatever on anything I play now.. mostly just because it's funny to call him out on stuff.
I've got a good capture card, a Wii, a Gamecube, and the Steam versions of SADX and SA2B. As well as a fair amount of knowledge under my belt. So, basically, I'm down to help with whatever. DM me or Discord me or something; just ask away and I'll see what I can help with. Currently seeking a mod to restore Dreamcast Shiny Jewel Chao on Steam..
ZipoCXG
Chao Artist
Chao Artist
Motto: Well have you had curry?

Post by ZipoCXG »

My first chao is long since dead, and I honestly don't even remember what its name was, because I would frequently change my chao's names back when I was little. The oldest chao I can remember the name of was originally named Chasm, but she also went by a couple of name changes. She was a Hero/Normal/Run if I remember correctly.
MapleSyrup506
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: AAAHHHHH!!!

Post by MapleSyrup506 »

My first chao that I hatched in SA2B was named Karkles, and the second one was named Serket. Yes, like Vriska Serket. And even though Vriska is evil, I made her into a hero chao. IDK why. My first chao EVER was from a GBA emu on Sonic Advance, and I named it Abigail. I had to delete the emu, so it's gone now.
:darkblah: bleehhhhh :darkblah:
we get silly with it :chaohappy:
Eru
Motto: bread

Post by Eru »

Can clearly remember my first 2 being Link and Kirby because I was playing Smash Bros Melee at the time. Link was a hero/normal and Kirby was a dark/run; Kirby was one of the only two not-normal-type chao I had in my completely full garden, because as a kid I didn't have any idea of how to raise them apart from changing the alignments. My dark garden first egg was called Mr G&W, I remember clearly, however can't remember the hero garden one.
mooncow smells