Worst and Best parts of chao rising.

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Canpaw
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: I just ate dinner for breakfast!

Worst and Best parts of chao rising.

Post by Canpaw »

The worst part of chao raising for me is definitely the extremely long amount of time you have to wait to evolve it, let it reincarnate, grab chaos drives and animals, get rings, etc.

The best part of chao raising is how extremely satisfying it is to finish races, or how satisfying it is to have a chao evolve, and how adorable chao usually are.

What about you guys? What are the worst and best parts of chao raising?
a
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Worst and Best parts of chao rising.

Post by chaoadventures »

Everything is great, except spending roughly 3 minutes each time collecting rings in City Escape or Emerald Coast. And I like those levels.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

It's pretty much the amount of time it takes for Chao to mature that bugs me too.

The best part about Chao is their singing.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Canpaw
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: I just ate dinner for breakfast!

Post by Canpaw »

Second Evolutions usually look absolutely amazing. (I think I fed my chao too much fruit, it looks like he's at 0.500 magnitude at age 1)
Another awful thing is having to deal with bad RNG(random number generator) on the grades aspect, e.g. having to deal with never getting a chao with at minimum all C's. (and/or a B in run.)
a
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

The time aspect never really bothered me(I'd just stand in the water with the game unpaused and go do something else for a few hours), but the Chao constantly throwing fruit away when you're trying to use Chao Fruit to get it to Lv 99 in everything is annoying. Also, the whole, all your items get strewn across the first garden you enter and the rather ridiculous limits on how many items you can buy from the market or collect from levels at one time is annoying. Just imagine if you could play through the entire story or work on A-rank for a few hours, and then when you're ready for some down time with your Chao, you have a proper inventory including all the animals and chaos drives you've collected and you get to choose how many of each you pull out of inventory.

Too many good things about Chao for me to pick a favorite.
Pratzelwurm
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: I'm a cool kitty cat

Post by Pratzelwurm »

I love breeding chao and evolving them into really cool adults with awesome stats, but I hate how long everything takes to happen (both chao drive farming and how slowly chao mature).

Also,a permanent inventory would be really convenient; I never thought about it.
25↑ | he/him | simultaneously dead and alive until observed

:herocool: