Chao Adventure 2: Battle

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Arctic
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: trans rights

Re: Chao Adventure 2: Battle

Post by Arctic »

Waaah
I love collecting Chaos Chao and customizing appearances for my Chao characters like my avatar and sig! There's honestly so much more to do than just get the three basics, I breed for shiny jewel Chao and stuff. It's fun. Hope you enjoy your return :D There's no end to Chao raising xD
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

Arctic wrote:Waaah
I love collecting Chaos Chao and customizing appearances for my Chao characters like my avatar and sig! There's honestly so much more to do than just get the three basics, I breed for shiny jewel Chao and stuff. It's fun. Hope you enjoy your return :D There's no end to Chao raising xD
I hope you don't mind, but I mentioned you in my next episode because I was happy to have someone comment on this video thing I'm doing for fun. But whoopsies! I didn't know your gender until I looked at your deviantART page! :surprise:

Anyways, no harm intended.

Checkup: http://darksnyder.blogspot.com/2017/04/ ... eckup.html
The Thunder wrote:Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star: http://darksnyder.blogspot.com/2017/01/ ... inkle.html
If you check out the intro to this video, you'll see all 24 Chao, 22 of them my brother and I are intent on raising all the way to Chaoshood.
1, 10, 100, 1000, Manjyome!! THUNDER!!
Arctic
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: trans rights

Post by Arctic »

Haha thanks, I don't mind xD
And yeah...wouldn't be the first time someone called me a he online lol, it's an honest mistake~

Ah wow good luck on the 22 Chaos Chao, that's a lot!
Its taken me years to get that many (I don't know the exact number but it's probably around 20-30)! :o
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

The length of time may actually vary depending on how many hours of game play I willingly put into this. In the months since I started this video thing, I acquired 6 more Chaos Chao. As for the remaining Chao, our character Chao Sonic Jr. and Shadow2, I have no idea what my brother and I will do with them, seeing as they too will reincarnate eventually.
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

Surprise! I'm doing an extra day this week.

My Little Bully: http://darksnyder.blogspot.com/2017/04/ ... bully.html
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

Sorry I haven't been keeping up. First I didn't have much to cover and then came school vacation week, putting family time first. Now that my brother and I have a TV in our room and our old-timey consoles hooked up, we may be able to pull these off a little better.

Dracona will soon be our tenth Chaos Chao... just not right away.

Speed Demon I: http://darksnyder.blogspot.com/2017/04/ ... demon.html
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

I think I'll skip this Friday because I recorded enough footage over the last three days.

Speed Demon II: http://darksnyder.blogspot.com/2017/04/ ... on_28.html
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

More Chao to Always Love Me: http://darksnyder.blogspot.com/2017/05/ ... ao-to.html

Not that I think you'll respond, but what would any of you other users wish to see me try to cover in these video recordings?
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

So yeah, you could say I was sick while doing this.

Freeze Frame: http://darksnyder.blogspot.com/2017/05/ ... frame.html
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

I'm feeling fine but Chin is dead. He got better too, though.

Third Life Under the Sun: http://darksnyder.blogspot.com/2017/05/ ... -life.html
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

Star Struck: http://darksnyder.blogspot.com/2017/05/ ... truck.html

I'll be taking an extended break from making these for a while... or at least until I get to a point where I have Bully, Cola, and Luna ready to become Chaos Chao. :cool: :herocool: :darkcool:
ChrisOfChaos
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by ChrisOfChaos »

Damn I settled for one Chaos Chao and there are people on here who have ten. Then again I don't like making one unless it's stats are all As or Ss.
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

ChrisOfChaos wrote:Damn I settled for one Chaos Chao and there are people on here who have ten. Then again I don't like making one unless it's stats are all As or Ss.
Personally, I don't need to make those kinds of Chao to prove anything. Part of the gist of my video series is to just let the Chao be themselves and they'll be champions in their own special way.
ChrisOfChaos
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by ChrisOfChaos »

The Thunder wrote:
ChrisOfChaos wrote:Damn I settled for one Chaos Chao and there are people on here who have ten. Then again I don't like making one unless it's stats are all As or Ss.
Personally, I don't need to make those kinds of Chao to prove anything. Part of the gist of my video series is to just let the Chao be themselves and they'll be champions in their own special way.
Same. It kind of ruins the fun of raising Chao when you get caught up in breeding or evolving them to something specific. It takes too much of the wonder out of the game.
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

ChrisOfChaos wrote:
The Thunder wrote:
Same. It kind of ruins the fun of raising Chao when you get caught up in breeding or evolving them to something specific. It takes too much of the wonder out of the game.
Actually, I'm quite capable of doing both.
ChrisOfChaos
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by ChrisOfChaos »

The Thunder wrote:
ChrisOfChaos wrote:
The Thunder wrote:
So am I, I'm just saying I prefer letting the Chao develop in it's own way as much as possible.
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

ChrisOfChaos wrote:
The Thunder wrote:
ChrisOfChaos wrote:
The Thunder wrote:
So am I, I'm just saying I prefer letting the Chao develop in it's own way as much as possible.
Of course.