Strange chao

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 2 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Neo
Child Chao
Child Chao

Strange chao

Post by Neo »

A strange Chao appeared in my garden one day and I decided to raise it. I guess the explanation could be that some chao mated while I was away and the resulting egg hatched a while before I got back and left the garden, getting rid of the bottom egg piece. Of course, I noticed the other egg piece but I thought nothing of it(I sometimes forget to clean up after mating sessions).

Anyways, I decided to raise it to be a Shadow Chao. That's when I noticed it's strange, and frankly, awesome looking coloration on the tips of it's hands and feet, plus, the chao's... floating ball thing was blue, instead of the normal red-yellow coloration.

Currently, it has a yellow-white-ish color scheme on it's Shadow Chao markings instead of the usual green.

Just thought I'd share this occurrence with you guys, feel free to figure out what kind of Chao it is(I have no idea what it could be :thinking: ).

Turns out, it's a White two tone chao(right?).

Here's some pictures :chaohappy:

(Thanks ZipoCXG for fixing my images :blink: )
Last edited by Neo on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Re: Strange chao

Post by The Thunder »

Probably one of those two-toned colored Chao, I guess.
1, 10, 100, 1000, Manjyome!! THUNDER!!
Neo
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Neo »

The Thunder wrote:Probably one of those two-toned colored Chao, I guess.
Ah, I think it is, since I do have some Mono-tone chao mixed in with my starter chao in one garden.
Pratzelwurm
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: I'm a cool kitty cat

Post by Pratzelwurm »

This, my friend, is a two-tone white chao. When they first hatch, they're identical to the normal two-tone, because their "base colours" are both white. However, unlike the normal type which will change it's base as it grows, the two-tone white stays white, resulting in different colouration of its evolutions.
25↑ | he/him | simultaneously dead and alive until observed

:herocool:
Neo
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Neo »

Pratzelwurm wrote:This, my friend, is a two-tone white chao. When they first hatch, they're identical to the normal two-tone, because their "base colours" are both white. However, unlike the normal type which will change it's base as it grows, the two-tone white stays white, resulting in different colouration of its evolutions.
Ah, I see. Now I know who one parent is, my mono-tone white Hero Power Chao!

Thanks for the help :chaohappy:
Pratzelwurm
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: I'm a cool kitty cat

Post by Pratzelwurm »

^ No problem! The first time I hatched one I was confused too lol
25↑ | he/him | simultaneously dead and alive until observed

:herocool: