Did my Chao just beg?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Did my Chao just beg?

Post by The Thunder »

So I was preparing to feed Pinky, my brother's Shiny Pink Monotone Hero Chaos Chao, when suddenly, while I'm holding a fruit out towards her, she suddenly darts towards me and is then in that pose if you start to give something to a Chao, but do not, and her arms move as well. Is this what's actually called begging? Pinky proceeded to eat the fruit normally, so I don't think she was starving. :thinking:
1, 10, 100, 1000, Manjyome!! THUNDER!!
LimitCrown
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Re: Did my Chao just beg?

Post by LimitCrown »

In SADX, if you held a fruit in front of a Chao that was very hungry, then they would run up to you in order to convince you to give them the fruit. It looks very cute.

I don't remember it happening in SA2B, though.
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Post by chaoadventures »

Pretty much, yeah. They only react to food and not things like hats and animals though.

If I remember correctly a chao doesn't have to be starving, just hungry enough to want food, to run up to your character.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

chaoadventures wrote:Pretty much, yeah. They only react to food and not things like hats and animals though.

If I remember correctly a chao doesn't have to be starving, just hungry enough to want food, to run up to your character.
That and they have to be hungry enough to water trees and speed up fruit growth. I had two Chao do that today on two of the three regular trees in the Chao Garden.
1, 10, 100, 1000, Manjyome!! THUNDER!!