*FANGAME* Chao Adventure RPG (v0.1) (Help wanted!)

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
UltimaNumber
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: I'm just a number

*FANGAME* Chao Adventure RPG (v0.1) (Help wanted!)

Post by UltimaNumber »

So, this is a fangame I've been making for quite a long time now, and only making for fun when I'm bored, and I thought I could share here if anyone's interested. This game is made with RPG Maker VX Ace, and has basically the aspects of Chao Adventure, but is expanded vastly, to areas that are familiar to areas that are completely new, and even has a story! All the features of this game are:

- Many aspects of Chao Adventure, with a few differences.
- Control up to a party of 4 Chao!
- Have up to 24 Chao to manage!
- All items from SA Dreamcast, with new items from or not from the SA games!
- Small animals to teach your Chao skills!
- Each type of Chao has different Skills they can learn!
- Based of the Dreamcast, so no Hero or Dark Chao and the Gardens are based on the Dreamcast!
- Mechanics for each type, except Intelligence and Luck, so there's Swimming, Flying, Running, and Power based activities!
- Chao Bullies! Fighting isn't like Chao Adventure, though. So no timed attacks, instead we have damage formulas!
- And much more!

Honestly, I've been working on this project for about two years, only really working when I have free time, which I do have, but I often don't know what to do or how to do it... I'm really looking for a huge amount of help, especially with some ideas, or battle graphics, graphics in general, and creating maps. I really would like some help with making this project if anyone's interested and wants to help! I really would like a team!

LINK NOT AVAILABLE! I don't really want to share it at this point anymore...

If anyone wants to help with the development of this fangame or has a comment, I would love the feedback!
Always happy to see Number and his 12 daughters and 6 sons.

My YouTube stuffs