Chao Recipe Results

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Chao Recipe Results

Post by Triert »

Does anyone else think we should take a look back at some old recipe's and make an attempt at either cheating them in or making them and seeing if they hold up?

Since Chao are pretty well documented at this point this might as well be a new frontier, on that note, does anyone else know if the chao world extended mod can speed up this process any?

Edit: Runa's chao recipe album that includes some of the results of recipes here.
http://imgur.com/a/MTwzw
Last edited by Triert on Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Chao Recipe Results

Post by chaoadventures »

CWE has a code that speeds up the time it takes for chao to evolve (when there's less than 8 in a garden), but not much else for making the process faster, since it's more of an "expansion pack".

But, yes, going through old recipes (especially ones without pictures) sounds like a good idea.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

http://superchaostuff.tripod.com/id10.html

I will now proceed to rip as much info as I can from this website to make sure these secrets are never lost to the hell of expired forum hosting.

halloween recipes
Spoiler:
hobo chao

Get a two tone brown chao. Put a tin can or a paper bag on its head and make it be a neutral chao. Maybe even a sumo chao! (N/S/P)

swamp monster

get a two tone brown chao (as seen in hobo chow) and give it a stump on its head make it a neutral chao and voila a swamp monster.

werewolf chao

Get a brown chao from the black market or breed a two tone brown chao. make it into a dark run-run.(it work realy good with the evil smile)

grim reaper chao

Get a black chao and give it a skull hat. Make it win the Topaz Race so it gets the broom. And there you have it the grim reaper in chao form.

king boom-boo chao

Get a shiney sky blue chao with the evil smile. Give it a bat so it loses its legs. make it dark.
character chao
Spoiler:
super sonic
[image]
get a shiney yellow chao from the tiny chao garden and raise it into a neutral run-run give it lots of fly and it will be just like super sonic

hyper shadow

get a two tone shiney gray chao and make it into a
dark run-run give it lots of fly and it will be just like hyper shadow

Cream Chao
Get a shiny brown two toned chao and make it a hero swim-swim chao .

Tikal Chao
Get an orange Chao or an orange two-toned Chao to be a hydralisk Chao (neutral/power/swim). If you want to, give it warthog feet for the shoes.

Amy Rose Chao
Get a red Chao Then, give it a pink eggshell to put on its head (it must have had a skeleton dog to make it able to put things on its head). Give it rabbits for the pink parts and if you want to, give it warthog feet for the shoes.
more to come

blaze chao
get a two-tone purple chao. make it hero power-swim. give it otter whiskers, racoon ears, and a tiger tail

king boom boo chao

get a shiney sky blue chao with the evil smile. give it a bat so it loses its legs. make it a dark chao and put it in karate

chocola chao
get a two tone brown chao and make it win a beginner race badge

sonadow chao

get a two tone blue dark run run
element chao
Spoiler:
ice chao

Make a transparent sky blue chao. Make it into a neautral power-power and it will look like ice and its head will have ice crystals on it.

fire chao

Get a shiney red or shiney orange chao. Make it into a neutral run-fly chao and then give it all the pheonix parts. (optional) give it the dragon antenaes

hell-fire chao

Get a two tone shiney orange chao. Make it into a dark
run-run. (optional) give it dragon antenaes.

lightning chao

Get a shiney yellow chao. Make it a dark fly-fly. Give it lots of fly and run so its realy like lightning!

lava chao

Get a two tone red or orange chao(can be shiney). Make it a dark powe-power. It will look like its made of half dried out lava.

rock chao

Get a gray chao. Make it a dark fly-run. Give it lots of power so it is like a rock.

diamond chao
get a shiny gray chao and make it a hero nothing-run.

drill chao

Get a two tone shiney gray chao. Make it a dark
power-power.
animal chao
Spoiler:
Orange Animal Chao

----------------------------

Dragon Chao - Get a purple chao and give it all Dragon Parts

Pheonix Chao - Get a Orange Chao ang Give it all Pheonix Parts

Unicorn Chao - Get either a sky blue or white chao and give it all Unicorn Parts

Green Animal Chao

-----------------------------

Rabbit Chao - Get a pink chao and give it all Rabbit Parts

Boar Chao - Get a Red, Brown or Two Toned Red Chao give it all the baor parts and make it on all fours

Cheetah Chao - Get a Yellow or Two Toned Yellow Chao and give it all Cheetah parts

Purple Animal Chao

--------------------------------

Condor Chao - Get a Purple Chao and give it all Condor Parts

Peacock Chao - Get a Blue Chao and give it all Peacock Parts

Parrot Chao - Get a Red Chao and give it all Parrot Parts

Yellow Animal Chao

-----------------------------------

Seal Chao - Get a White or Sky blue Chao and give it all Seal Parts and take away its legs

Otter Chao - Get a Yellow , Limegreen , or Yellow + Limegreen Two toned chao and give it all Otter Parts

Penguin Chao - Get a Blue Two Toned Chao or Black Chao and give it all Penguin Parts

Red Animal Chao

------------------------------------

Tiger Chao - Get a Orange Chao and give it all Tiger Parts

Gorrilla Chao - Get a Black Chao and give it all Gorrilla Parts

Bear Chao - Get a Purple Chao and give it all Bear Parts

Blue Animal Chao

-----------------------------------------

Raccoon Chao - Get a Blue or Sky Blue Chao and give it all Raccoon Parts

Ram Chao - Get a White Chao and Give it all Ram Parts

Skunk Chao - Get a Black or Red Chao and give it all Skunk Parts

the ones i made up
------------------------

mouse chao

get a white chao. give it unicorn ears, tiger whiskers, and a dragon tail. dont let it learn to walk

lizard chao

get a purple chao. give it dragon tail, dragon arms, and dragon legs.
dont teach it to walk

shark chao

get a sky blue chao. make it a dark swimm chao. take away its legs and give it all the seal parts
super smash bros chao
Spoiler:
Link Chao - This is Link from the Legend of Zelda games, to get this chao either try to mate a Green and Yellow Chao and get a green chao with yellow hands or get a Yellow Green Chao by mating somehow I forgot how, but evolve that chao into a Swim/NormalChao and give it Penguin Eyebrows to resmble Links Hair coming out of his hat.

Shadow Link Chao - To get this chao follow the same steps as the Link Chao but use a black chao instead of a Yellow/Green chao.

Kirby Chao - Buy a Pink Chao Egg and hatch it, make the Chao into a Sumo Chao (Swim/Power) and give it boar feet or take away its feet with a bat , whichever you prefer, You can use White, Sky Blue, Yellow, Red or Green Chao to make a Kirby Chao as well to match alternate costumes on Super Smash Bros. Melee

Game and Watch Chao - Make a Black Chao into a Hero Normal/Normal Chao

Jiggly Puff Chao - Make a Pink Chao into a Sumo Chao (Swim/Power) and give it a skunk head piece and Tiger Ears.

Falco Chao - Make a Blue Chao into a Normal/Run Chao and give it Penguin Eyebrows

Marth Chao - Make A Shiny White Chao into a Normal/Normal Chao and give it a Blue Eggshell and Raccoon Feet.

Mewtwo Chao - Make a MTN Flying/Power Chao and give it a Dragon Tail

Luigi Chao - Make a Blue Normal/Normal Chao and give it a Green Eggshell and Gorrilla Feet

Mario Chao - Follow the same steps as the Luigi Chao but use a Red Eggshell.

Roy Chao - Make a Shiny White Chao a Normal/Normal chao and give it either a brown or red eggshell and Tiger Feet.

DK Chao - Make a Brown Chao a Normal/Run Chao and give it all gorrila parts except for the ears and win it a red race medal.

Yoshi Chao – note: will be purple yoshi. Make a Green Hero Power/Power Chao and give it worthog feet and a dragon's tail
pokemon chao
Spoiler:
Mewtwo Chao - Make a MTN Flying/Power Chao and give it a Dragon Tail

Dragonite Chao - Make a Yellow, Orange , or Topaz Swim/Swim Chao and give it Dragon Wings, Tail and Antena.

Moltres Chao - Make a Orange Neutral Fly/Fly Chao and give it all Pheonix Parts.

Articuno Chao- (Only on Sonic Adventure DX) Make a Shiny Blue Neutral Fly/FLy Chao and give it all Bluejay parts.

Celebi Chao- Get a Two Toned Lime Green Chao and Make it a Normal/Run Chao

Ho-oh Chao - Get a Two Toned Yellow Chao and Make it a Hero Fly/Fly Chao and give it all Parrot Parts.

Lugia Chao - Get a White/Shiny White Chao and make it a Swim/Swim Chao and give it a Dragon Tail and Seal arms and dragon wings.

Raiku Chao - Get a Two Toned Yellow/Two Toned Shiny Yellow Chao and make it a Run/Normal Chao and give it Gorrila Eyebrows Otter Whiskers and a skunk hair Piece. dont teach it to walk,

Entei Chao - Get a two Toned Orange Chao and Make it a Power/Power Chao and give it Penguin Eyebrows Otter Whiskers and a skunk hair piece dont teach it to walk.

Suicune Chao - Get a SkyBlue/Shiny Sky Blue Chao and make it a Swim/Swim Chao and give it Condor Wings. dont teach it to walk

Latias Chao - Get a White Swim/Swim Chao and give it all Skunk limbs and Parrot Wings.

Groudon Chao - Get a Garnet Swim/Swim Chao with a toothed smile

Kyorge Chao - Get a Sapphire Swim/Swim Chao and give it Seal Arms
yugioh chao
Spoiler:
Obelisk The Tormentor Chao - Get a Evil Eyed Toothed Smile saphire Chao and Make it a neutral Power/Power Chao

Slifer The Sky Dragon Dragon Chao - Get a Evil Eyed Toothed Smile Garnet Chao and Make it a Swim/Swim Chao now give it Dragon Wings, Tail and Feet.

Winged Dragon of Ra Chao - Get a Evil Eyed Toothed Smile Topaz Chao and Make it a neutral Swim/Swim Chao now give it all Pheonix Parts.

Summoned Skull Chao - Get a White Chao and Make it a Dark Power/Power Chao now give it a skeleton dogg , a skull for a hat and dragon Wings.

Magician of Black Chaos Chao - Get a Two Toned Black Chao and Make it a Neutral Fly/Fly Chao and give it Condor Wings and Gorrilla arms and feet.
silly chao
Spoiler:
leprachaun chao
Get a green chao and put a pan on its head its a leprachaun with a pot of gold.

palm tree chow
Get a brown chao and put a green egshell on its head.

bender chao

get a shiny gray chao and give it a tin can on its head give it lots of power and voila
Runasutaru
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Be the punching bag!

Post by Runasutaru »

I have tried out the recipes for Kyogre and Groudon. I was skeptical they'd work out, but I have to say that Groudon pleasantly surprised me! Here they are:

Groudon

Kyogre

Bonus shot
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

To avoid doubleposting I decided to upload the mewtwo chao you made as well and bring it here Runa
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

I like the Kyogre and Groudon ones. Funny how they are quite similar when in chao form.

Mewtwo probably needs smaller head spikes, could be done by adding some Fly into his second evolution. But that is just my critique on the recipe itself. Going through getting pictures for recipes is a great idea.
Runasutaru
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Runasutaru »

I went through the rest of the Pokémon recipes and couldn't help but be a little frustrated by how off-model most of them were, and also how vague some of the descriptions were. It really does read like a compilation of submissions rather than a singular source. With that said, I tried out every single recipe but partially or almost entirely modified most of them. You can see the details behind how to make them (and GIFs of them in action) at the imgur album I created, since this post will be long enough with just the images.

Dragonite

Moltres

Articuno

Celebi

Ho-oh

Lugia

Raikou

Entei

Suicune

Latias

Any advice or critique regarding my modified recipes or my album's structure are deeply appreciated. I hope you've enjoyed this compilation!
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

Really good stuff on all of them. Creative use of animal parts.

I would think two-tone orange would work better on Ho-Oh, but I guess you probably tried that and decided on yellow for a reason.
Something about Raikou's evolution throws me off. I see what you were going for. My first instinct would be to use a Dark/Run to get face-ish spikes. I really like the tail choice on him.

All in all, great stuff! Compiling recipes into pictures is a great endeavor.
Runasutaru
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Runasutaru »

For Ho-oh, Two-Tone Orange is a valid choice, though I find it inferior for the reasons outlined below.
Since I was not going to be able to make the body red without it looking bad, I thought I'd make the red and green secondaries pop out more. This led to me going for yellow, which upped colour contrast and vibrance, both being key features of Ho-oh. This choice also made the yellow on its crest and tail in some official art become more represented.

As for Raikou, I have to admit I had a lot of issues with both it and Suicune. The original recipe didn't work and getting help with it led to unsatisfactory results.
Dark/Run/Power and Dark/Run/Power+Swim do work towards the goal nicely (and bring in some small and sharp ears for Raikou, which is nice). It's a shame that the quills can't curl all the way forward and that there's an extra unnecessary quill, so I don't think I'd promote it over the current version. Nevertheless, I'll add it under <Optional> for Raikou for its positives.

Thank you very much for the critique and taking the time to reply!

P.S: I know the forums are really, really slow, so I was wondering if it would count as necroing if I reply to old threads with recipes that seem functional.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

If your post to an old thread is definitely related to the old thread, then sure. But most of the time, I think, it would be better to make new threads.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"Fake Tails Chao
1) Get an orange or yellow chao.

2) Raise it to be neutral/fly/swim + power. It will appear to have to fox ears on its head, and the shape of its wings resemble two tails. But it will still have its long tail.

3) To remove the long tail, give it a bunny tail.

4) Give it otter whiskers."

I found a recipe for a fake tails chao from here, I'll be updating this topic soon with anything Runa didn't cover or fix.

Edit: The bright chao glitch is making these impossible
Runasutaru
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Runasutaru »

Hello, everyone. I've decided to keep tackling the main list Triert has posted. I present the Element Chao, almost all of which have had their recipes untouched. Solid concepts for the most part, even though I wouldn't call "drill" an element, hah. As always, recipe details can be found at the following album: http://imgur.com/a/MTwzw

Ice

Fire

Lightning

Hellfire

Lava

Rock

Diamond

Drill
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

I took liberties with each recipe so they are different from the original recipe included for the sake of making it closer.

Super Sonic
Shiny Monotone Yellow Neutral Run/Power/Fly chao, with warthog feet.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Super Shadow
Shiny Two Tone Yellow Dark Run/Run/Fly
ImageImage
ImageImage

Bootleg Knuckles (Nipples the Enchilada)
Monotone Red Neutral Power/Fly with a hero badge and a red eggshell
ImageImage
ImageImage

Tikal
Two Tone Orange Neutral/Power/Swim with a Aquamarine badge and an Orange Eggshell
ImageImage
ImageImage

Amy Rose
Monotone Red Neutral with a pink eggshell and rabbit arms
ImageImage
ImageImage