Does anyone know what this Chao is supposed to be? (EDIT: NOW I KNOW)

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
InkSelenaX
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: When you're in, there's no turning back

Does anyone know what this Chao is supposed to be? (EDIT: NOW I KNOW)

Post by InkSelenaX »

I'm completely confused about what type Chao it's supposed to be, but, here's an image of what Chao I need to know about

I actually got it in the Xbox 360 Port of SA2. Though, I can talk about how I got it in my game.

So... I tried to get a shiny normal chao by breeding a Shiny white and a Normal Two tone chao, and after many, many Bright Chao later, I got what seemed to look like a shiny normal chao, though, the strange thing is that, when I tried to change it into a Dark Chao, it started to become a neon green color and a neon blue... so... I'm not exactly sure what in the world happened to have that happen. But, it could just be another bright chao. However, again, when it hatched, it looked like a shiny normal, so... what is this?

I mean... I don't think it's anything THAT new, but, I haven't seen it before... so, I'm pretty sure that another person knows what it is. Btw, I gave it a LOT of Dragons, so, that's why it has the properties of a Dragon.
By the way, it's a Dark Swim Chao and what I mean by type is like Shiny, Bright, red, blue, or whatever it is.
Though, if it's a new discovery, we could give it a name.

EDIT: I just found out that it's a Green variant of a Bright Chao. Though, I didn't actually know that until now.
Nerds are ok, and so are you! :omochao:
ChrisOfChaos
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Re: Does anyone know what this Chao is supposed to be? (EDIT: NOW I KNOW)

Post by ChrisOfChaos »

Wow he looks really cool. Shame I gave up my last Shiny Two-tone or I would have tried this. Congrats.
InkSelenaX
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: When you're in, there's no turning back

Re: Does anyone know what this Chao is supposed to be? (EDIT: NOW I KNOW)

Post by InkSelenaX »

ChrisOfChaos wrote:Wow he looks really cool. Shame I gave up my last Shiny Two-tone or I would have tried this. Congrats.
Well, thank you for that compliment! :3 By the way, I made an edit to say that it's a Bright Chao, not a shiny two tone, however, it can be gotten by using the same method as getting a shiny two tone, however, it can only be obtained within the HD remasters of SA2 (Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Steam). Also, it's pretty common to obtain in those versions of the game, so, it could be pretty easy to get... however, I can say that collecting certain variants of a Bright Chao is pretty difficult, though it can be done. By the way, if you didn't know, some variants of the Bright Chao do look like shiny two tones, so, it's easy to get confused.
Nerds are ok, and so are you! :omochao: