I'll soon be doing Chao videos

Talk about anything Chao related here!
UltimaNumber255
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: In which I say yes

I'll soon be doing Chao videos

Postby UltimaNumber255 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:36 pm

I'm quite far into my Sonic Adventure Let's Play, and so close into doing Chao Videos. However, it'll take me a while before that happens, mainly due to insufficient research on the Dreamcast Chao Garden system. I would like an audience to help support me or help research or just chat in general, so I can know about 100% of what I'm doing, as I want the Chao Videos to show as much as possible. I'm still trying to research myself, but I barely have the time to do any...

If anyone would like to help me on how I should do the Chao Videos, please let me know! If you want to chat with me, or maybe others, I now have a Discord and a chat room for the subject of Chao. https://discord.gg/At2kNqv
Last edited by UltimaNumber255 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always happy to see Number and his 12 daughters and 6 sons.

Disscuss Chao with me on Discord

My YouTube stuffs

RoarkVegeta
Egg
Egg

Re: I'll soon be doing Chao videos

Postby RoarkVegeta » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:19 am

I'll tune in for sure!

ChrisOfChaos
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Re: I'll soon be doing Chao videos

Postby ChrisOfChaos » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:31 am

UltimaNumber255 wrote:I'm quite far into my Sonic Adventure Let's Play, and so close into doing Chao Videos. However, it'll take me a while before that happens, mainly due to insufficient research on the Dreamcast Chao Garden system. I would like an audience to help support me or help research or just chat in general, so I can know about 100% of what I'm doing, as I want the Chao Videos to show as much as possible. I'm still trying to research myself, but I barely have the time to do any...

If anyone would like to help me on how I should do the Chao Videos, please let me know! If you want to chat with me, or maybe others, I now have a Discord and a chat room for the subject of Chao.

I'd be delighted to help you out. Message me or visit my Discord: https://discord.gg/rumrrs. I've played the DC, PC, and GC versions of the Chao gardens, and I know quite a lot about them.

Return to “General Chao Chat”