everytime my chao draws amy he loses the bond with her?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Giara
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

everytime my chao draws amy he loses the bond with her?

Post by Giara »

So I have a neutral run chao who has the drawing ability because I only give him deers and everytime he draws amy he suddenly doesn't "like" her anymore and instead he only draws the neutral chao. I even checked in the fusion's chao editor and his bond level with amy lows to 50 (and chao requires 51+ to be happy with a character) and its kinda sad because every other chao I have always have 100 :cry:
sorry if my english sucks :herocry:
azureprism
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: without memes i will die

Re: everytime my chao draws amy he loses the bond with her?

Post by azureprism »

You aren't doing anything to upset the Chao when playing as Amy, are you?
Giara
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Giara »

azureprism wrote:You aren't doing anything to upset the Chao when playing as Amy, are you?
nope, anything at all, I always feed and pet him
sorry if my english sucks :herocry:
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Post by Chao Professor »

A chao will not always draw their favourite character, even with maximum bond. It's just something that can happen. A chao's bond with a character can only be decreased with abuse, or taking food away from it while it is eating. Perhaps the abuse happened accidentally and you didn't realise, but I don't think it's related to drawing.
Just a tip to ensure you get accurate information - remember to be clear about what game you are playing, as chao systems vary across platforms and versions.
Image It's still thinking...
azureprism
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: without memes i will die

Post by azureprism »

Once, I did something to a Chao on SADX 2004 while fiddling with Chao Editor that caused its happiness to drop to -100 after any action that altered happiness in-game following manual tweaking of anything related to it in the program - i.e. remove the Chao's animal parts, feed it a fresh fruit and down went the happiness. Creating a new .chao and replicating the statistics/parameters of the original Chao in order to replace it fixed the trick. Something about this situation reminds me of what happened.