What's wrong with Sega?

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 15 years and 5 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Chacron
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

What's wrong with Sega?

Post by Chacron »

They're just shoving random fluff down our throats like Sonic and the Black Knight and Sonic Chronicles when they should be making stuff like a Sonic Adventure 3, it'd be a big hit like SA2 and SA2B for DC & GC. Sonic Rivals 1&2 are good, but I'd like it if SA3 was for Wii, and DS, and Sonic Rivals 3 were for PSP, PS2, and PS3 so you could use a USB cable for chao, and for DS & Wii using the Pokemon system where your DS searches for the Wii aand you can transfer pokemon, only with chao.

[mod]Try to be a little more courteous when choosing words to express yourself. I've modified this post for you. ;)

-Blade[/mod]

Name: Blue Streak
Adopt One Yourself Here viewtopic.php?t=3963
Monkeh
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

I wouldn't Diss

Post by Monkeh »

I wouldn't randomly diss the Black Knight or SC:TDB. SC isn't a bad game, but of course we don't know about the Black Knight.

However, just because SA1 and SA2 were popular doesn't mean that SA3 will be popular as well.

Sega should just focus on something with traditional Sonic Style and good 3D graphics. Maybe a couple of innovations but nothing really weird like Sonic Werewolf or anything of the sake.
Image <--- Clicky Please
Sawnik
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by Sawnik »

Sonic adventure 3 would be awsome. Or atleast another game with a chao garden where you can acctully raise the chao! :chaoangry:

Born on a island in the heavens
danni 04
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Re: What's wrong with Sega?

Post by danni 04 »

i think sega have gone doolally!
1st they kill sonic then they turn him into a werewolf and now theyve given him a sword!(personally id rather do a homing attack than chop someone head of)but i guess they have to keep changing to keep others interested and i cant wait for sonic unleashed but im not so sure about the black knight .sounds a bit stupid.
nights
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by nights »

Sonic unleashed is sonic adventure 3. It looks great, and there have been rumors of chao gardens in it.
pickachu553
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao

Post by pickachu553 »

SA3 is SU, duh.
Sonic the Werehog is pretty good, but what I would like to see is
Sonic The Drak Hedgehog. No, not Shadow or Scourge, Sonic turning EBIL (evil).
Drouge
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Drouge »

SEGA is basically saying "Quick! We need moneys! I know! lets shell out another shoddily put together Sonic game!"

And I heard a rumor that SEGA fired the original playtesters for Sonic '06 because they said it was crap and then wrote it in the new ones contract that they had to say it was good......
ChaoIsland
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ChaoIsland »

Sega has like the most glitchiest and fun games.I don't know what's wrong with them,their games were fun when Sonic Adventure came out,and now their games are so different now,in my opinion. :no:
Gunshot123
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Gunshot123 »

I would also like to see a soinc Advanture 3 game also. :suprise:. I think that would be sooooo cooooooool :herocool:!
ChaoIsland
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ChaoIsland »

I've heard that Sonic Adventure 3 will come out and it won't be good as the other "Sonic Adventure" games because you can only play as Sonic and Tails.It's what I heard. :no:
chaokumo
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by chaokumo »

yeah, something like SA3 would be great!!! One more thing :I just hope that Unleashed gets the sonic spirit back! ^^ :suprise:
^^ apples and lemons ^^ for my belly! :sway:

Kosen
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Kosen »

Well, lets all face it: The Sonic Team is a bunch of unimaginative underpaid employees who are trying desperatly to capture the attention of their consumers by introducing tons of new characters and drasticly changing the old ones for the worse.
I mean, realy? They have like 53 characters, they are giving the characters wepons,
they got rid of chao raising, wich was the only reson I bought SA2B. (I already had heard how bad the story and gameplay sucked)
and they even the name of "Sonic The Hedgehog" to Nintendo, as a last resort to "save" the Sonic franchise.
I mean, it isn't like they are going to bring back the old traits of the good Sonic games.
No, they haven't brought back chao either! And they TOTALED Sonic's image with that new Sonic game of theirs...

Conclusion: The Sonic franchise has realy gone down the drain... =_=
BTC4
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by BTC4 »

Sonic Chronicles is actually pretty good.

The rest of the sonic games since SA2 are disappointing though.
BIG THE CAT NUMBER 4
FUSION WAS A BABY CHAO MOD
:herosway: :herosway: :herosway: :herosway:
Glibzmaster
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Glibzmaster »

Sonic chronickles is awsome. Ubnleashed will PWN, dont know about the black knight. In my opinion unleahse dwill be sonic struie first step inti next gen
Don't Mess with da immortals
Drouge
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Drouge »

Well, '06 had the graphics down but Sonic Unleashed will get the gameplay.
Chaomaster#2
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Chaomaster#2 »

well there is a petition to sign to see if they will put the chao garden in there i signed it but i think that was why they made the date go 1 more month so they can add the chao garden for SU i have the link but i dont want any1 to sign it because you have to insert personal info oh well lets hope they do SU will be awesome black knight looks kinda good but we have to wait and see
hey wassup