This made me feel weird...

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 12 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
OmegasShadow
Child Chao
Child Chao

This made me feel weird...

Post by OmegasShadow »

I just finished SU (again since like '09; Wii broke so I had to get a new one, erasing the memory). I watch the ending, think "That's actually a good and sad ending, good job SEGA!" Then I start to recap on the whole gameplay of what I did to finish the game. I think about SADX, SA2B, and Sonic Heroes all of a sudden, and I now feel weird. Like something went wrong with Unleashed. The possibility of no other playable characters? Actually, the LACK of characters? Only Amy and Tails were in the game with Sonic. I've never played the earlier games, so I'm used to Knuckles, Shadow, and playing as Tails and maybe Amy (Not too keen on Amy).
Sable
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Re: This made me feel weird...

Post by Sable »

The problem with Unleashed is the boost
I kind of see what you mean, it does feel empty. Colors does as well, as does Sonic 4.
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

Hah. SEGA purposefully axed most of the cast from recent games to shift the spotlight to Sonic, as per fan complaint of there being too many characters with too much focus. This is why SEGA should never listen to its fans.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
ChaosChao6893
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by ChaosChao6893 »

Ivogoji wrote:Hah. SEGA purposefully axed most of the cast from recent games to shift the spotlight to Sonic, as per fan complaint of there being too many characters with too much focus. This is why SEGA should never listen to its fans.
Took the words out of my mouth.
"Fans" complained about too many characters...
And for once Sega listened.
The sentence below this is true.

The sentence above this is false.

...?
Timnoldzim
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Timnoldzim »

Yeah, Unleashed did indeed feel very... small. It was partly the lack of other characters, and partly the fact that the stage design forced you to just run straight ahead and do nothing else. I'm still praying for a return to Adventure-style controls.
Here
Comes
The Thnikkaman!