Interesting Moments

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Marine_Chaos_Chao
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao
Motto: That's just Grand-acious!

Interesting Moments

Post by Marine_Chaos_Chao »

Simple. Explain a moment where you find something of Sonic, or had a glitch you never knew, and it caused quite an interesting moment. I'll start.

This happened about 4-5 years ago. So I played through Sonic heroes (first one in the family to beat it), I finished all four heroes, and had collected all 7 Chaos Emeralds. I was set up and ready to play last story. Only problem was, It wasn't in sight. I expected it to be right in front of my nose, Like the two Sonic Adventures. For the past few days, I still didn't find it, and I gave in to search YouTube. I found Last story, but not how to get to it. I think on my 3rd or 4th try for a video, I didn't find what was Heroes at all. Instead, a strange crystallized hedgehog, who looked like Shadow (you should know who this is) was there. It looked real-life-like. The only thing I saw was that he had the Amethyst Emerald (I thought it was a dark emerald before) floating down into his palm. He then looked towards me. How I felt: terrified. I absolutely thought things would have gone from creepy to down right soul-suck-demon horror. I exited out from the video, and was traumatized by that.
I should consider myself smart. If I stayed, I would have witnessed Sonic being stabbed through the heart, killed. Nothing...Not even Mephy's wonderful laugh, could have fixed my brain. Awhile after, I learned his name while randomly seeing what ideas people had if they made a sequel to Heroes. I also almost watched all of Sonic's story for 06, and only four cutscenes of Silver's.
Two and a half years ago, I watched all of Sonic 06, and enjoyed myself. When Mephy return to the haunting form, I was still scared half to death from it, but now I actually enjoy seeing him and his chrystal quills, or Quills-stal.
'Allo Everyone! I'm Maci-Lena, and I've finally came back...you probably don't care, do you?
I'm a Mephiles fan, and recently an Eclipse fan.
I may decide to do commisions in the future, but for now, CI will be a place to be silly on.
XSonicX
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Re: Interesting Moments

Post by XSonicX »

Yeah.... Even though Sonic 06 was a great game, I really didn't like getting killed like that. It was extremely painful. ._.