Who Would Win? >:D

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

Rouge Or Knux?

Knuckles The Echidna
71%
Rouge The Bat
29%

Total votes: 17

eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Who Would Win? >:D

Post by eblu »

joshy
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: MOONS AND MUSHROOMS

Post by PinkIceFox »

Let's see.

In a show of physical strength, Knuckles would probably win. Despite sega drawing his arms like toothpicks, he's supposed to be a power house. And though rouge kicks pretty hard I don't quite think she'd do as well against him in a fight considering he could easily throw her off balance since he has two feet on the ground while she constantly has to balance on one foot if she's kicking and opponent.

However, Rouge also has her wings and flexibility to work with. If she took off into the air, knuckles would have to climb up after her, leaving him open to attack. And Rouge might be able to maneuver around his punches if her reflexes are quick enough.

So overall... if Rouge can get around Knuckles punches, she can probably wear him down and win. However... if she gets hit by him more than a few times I'm pretty sure she'd go down.
Darn kids and their boost mode. In my day we had Spin Dash for speed AND WE LIKED IT.
100% Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, YEEHAW. Also ow, my sanity. But also yeehaw.
I need a new chao game like I need oxygen. Sega bby plz
Narse
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by Narse »

I'd have to say knuckles.
Nirvana
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Booty butt cheeks! booty booty butt cheeks!

Post by Nirvana »

Hmm, logically? Err, think I'm going with Knuckles on this on. I mean, I duuno though... Who knows what kind of gadgets Rouge can use considering she works for GUN, though. Ah, still going with Knuckles.
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

While it would make sense for Rouge to have access to gadgets, other than her Bat Cracker explosives and the gear she uses to aid her treasure huntering endeavors, she doesn't seem to possess very many weapons. Knuckels can counter those items with his own upgrades, and in Sonic Battle he's even shown to have drill-shaped explosives called Mole Bombs. His greater strength and endurance would probably still dip the scale in his favor even if weapons were taken into account.

Come to think of it, both of them may have access to more devastating forms of attack than just bombs and tunneling tools. Rouge, as a G.U.N. agent, could conceivably be able to operate the various mecha her organization constructs like the FLYING DOG. Meanwhile Knuckles has been shown piloting a submarine in Sonic Triple Trouble and is the one controlling the Eggsaucer boss when you face it the first time in Sonic Advance 2. That would make for an interesting fight...
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD