Sonic 25th Anniversary CD/DVD

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Sonic 25th Anniversary CD/DVD

Post by Ivogoji »

A CD/DVD set to be released for Sonic's 25th birthday. The CD will contain music from throughout the franchise's history, while the DVD will have trailers, videos, and other media that has circulated over the years. While this set will mostly consist of content we've seen before, it will also likely feature some obscure material that hasn't been in an accessible form for long time. The CD alone should have a pretty huge selection.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Re: Sonic 25th Anniversary CD/DVD

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

I think this might be the Amazon product page for this release.

1 CD Worth of Music sounds rather underwhelming given that Sonic is a franchise praised for it's music even at times it's praised for nothing else.

Even restricting to just flagship titles, we have:
The Genesis Trilogy
Sonic CD
The Adventure Duology
Heroes
2K6
Unleashed
Generations
Colors
Lost Worlds

80 minutes spread accross 12 games only gives about six-and-a-half minutes per game, and the above titles don't even represent a third of all Sonic games, and that's before we get into music from other media(I for one, would love for Look Alike from the OVA or Hikaru Michi from Sonic X to be included).
Tsui
Expert Chao
Expert Chao

Re: Sonic 25th Anniversary CD/DVD

Post by Tsui »

Track list. Metal Harbor is in it so I'm content