sonic 25th party

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
retrolinkx
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

Re: sonic 25th party

Post by retrolinkx »

"No plans for Sonic Adventure 3"

It's over guys.

It's finally over.

Just give up.
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Post by chaoadventures »

Reminder they could always make an Adventure styled game, not actually called SA3 that hopefully won't fall on it's face again.

BUT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
sketchNovelist
Egg
Egg
Motto: It's days like this I almost believe in God

Post by sketchNovelist »

I'm not giving up hope for at least chao.

There were so many hints to chao, from the beginning starting with remixed chao music and the fact that the poster that the livestream cuts to to interview people has chao, not only the basic icon chao, but also hero and dark variations which don't normally appear during any official art except for SA2. It could be possible that they have integrated chao into the "modern" game that they keep alluding to.

I'm probably just making connections where there aren't any, but still.
Pumpkinium
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: spongebob

Post by Pumpkinium »

^i was totally pointing these things out a lot too. the chao music at the start was some really good stuff and ive never really seen the chao in those banners before so its. something.
help me
Tsui
Expert Chao
Expert Chao

Post by Tsui »

well at least we got crush 40
hedgy
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by hedgy »

I'm living in europe, woke up, saw "new sonic game announced for PC PS4 XONE" So I was like THIS IS IT!! Sonic Mania!

Got very dissapointed watching the trailer being a classic sonic game, ended up seeing that the livestream was going on.. Lego dimensions.... one little teaser trailer I can barely make anything out of except:
- Sonic Generations 2?
- Even hero's need help, jay!! yess!! oh wait it's just classic sonic, why is he still here?
- Darker setting, hopefully that means a story similar to sa2, but it could really mean anything.

The setting reminded me a little bit of crisis city, so maybe this is sonic 2006+10 (or 11?) all along.

Anyhow it's al just speculation, we'll have to wait (yes longer) for more details.