(Theory) What the Chaos Emeralds effect.

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

(Theory) What the Chaos Emeralds effect.

Post by Triert »

http://www.sonic-jam.org/sisghzs:dc-son ... ture2-osg1

Because of this link Ivo shared, I picked up a very interesting piece of dialogue.

"Chaos Emeralds were researched and resulted in the creation of Chaos Drives, which were a test to apply their infinite energy to a life, while the main project would only be started once the prototype was complete."

If we were to match the colors of the chaos drives to their corresponding emerald, we have the Green Emerald affecting how fast someone goes, and so on. But that leaves us 3 emeralds unaccounted for, Blue, Light Blue, White/Grey. That is unless we match these up to the other three chao stats, Luck, Intellegence, and Stamina.

In other words, because the chaos drives were based on the chaos emeralds, the chaos emeralds can be assumed to directly effect the users body the same way they effect chao.
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Re: (Theory) What the Chaos Emeralds effect.

Post by Ivogoji »

Tsk. Always two steps behind me and my boi Jeff.
Ivogoji wrote:#2: The Chaos Emeralds have similar stat-altering effects on Chao as Chaos Drives do, with different colored Emeralds changing different stats. Further, it is possible, but for whatever reason too difficult, to synthesize Chaos Drives in all seven colors of the Emeralds; the four colors we normally see are merely the easiest to create artificially.
Jeffery Mewtamer wrote: The Chaos drives were the result of attempts to mass produce artificial Chaos Emeralds. Through far too unstable to make anything approaching the usable energy capacity of the real thing, they did prove to be an economic alternative to Carbon Fuels and Nuclear batteries and produce few harmful emissions and can still provide a practically unlimited energy supply for electonics and infantry-grade energy weapons, hence why GUN uses them as the power source for most of their equipment.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Now I'll be honest here, with you two around we might run around of stuff to ponder.
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Ivogoji »

That's the nature of the beast when you have an IQ of 300.
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

So what color of White, Blue, and Cyan correspond to the other stats?

My best guess, for no real reasons:
White-Luck

And I am not sure if Blue or Cyan should be Intelligence or Stamina. These are swayed kind of because the main site uses a cyan color to denote Normal as an evolution.
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Ivogoji »

If that rumor about Black and Gold animals effecting the hidden stats were true, it would be simpler.

Since the regular animals correspond to the regular Chao Drives, it would make sense that the Blue animals correspond to the Blue Emerald, Black animals to the ghostly Gray Emerald, and Gold animals by process of elimination to the Cyan Emerald.

Since Blue animals were the original odd man out, I'd associate the Blue Emerald with Stamina. That would leave Gray and Cyan as Intelligence and Luck or vice versa.

I'd lean towards the Gray/White Emerald boosting intelligence because I associate that Emerald with Eggman.
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD