Quick question

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
chaosonic7
Child Chao
Child Chao

Quick question

Post by chaosonic7 »

Yeah I know, I ask ALOT of questions lol. But, let's get right to it. I've been wondering how many emblems it takes to get the blue beanie hat. Anyone know how many I need? I have 50 emblems as of this writing.
"Sally's horrible" they said. "She sucks" they said. "Please don't kill us" they said.
Gaon
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Re: Quick question

Post by Gaon »

When you get about 100 the Red Wool Hat will be shown on the black market, i'm not sure how many emblems you need to unlock the blue and black beanie blue hat.
SuperSonic14045
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by SuperSonic14045 »

The Chao Island site has various details about the Black Market, including item prices, emblems needed, etc... If you try searching the page of the game you play, you may find something. :cool:
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

^ Actually, from what I know, there is nothing on the site that explaines how many emblems it takes to unlock the blue beanie.
{Coldest of Shining Lightning}
Miniature Disasters~
SuperSonic14045
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Well, in fact, there is. Just go here:http://chao.hippotank.com/sa2b/black-market

Anyways, only eggs and themes need emblems to be purchasable. Hats and other stuff appears over time and, thanks to ChaoWizard's topic («The Black Market time!» on the Chao Help and Support thread), now I know that at every 5 minutes, the black market's stock is changed.
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

Yea, I know that they do have the emblems needed for eggs and such, but I never knew that emblems were never needed to obtain "rare" hats and the like.
{Coldest of Shining Lightning}
Miniature Disasters~
SuperSonic14045
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Well, now you do!

P.S.: SuperCyber15 may be getting some new sprites for the pokemon fusions. I recomended him to search bulbapedia
Homochao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Homochao »

SuperSonic14045 wrote:Well, in fact, there is. Just go here:http://chao.hippotank.com/sa2b/black-market

Anyways, only eggs and themes need emblems to be purchasable. Hats and other stuff appears over time and, thanks to ChaoWizard's topic («The Black Market time!» on the Chao Help and Support thread), now I know that at every 5 minutes, the black market's stock is changed.
I don't trust that page, and here's why.

It says I need all 180 emblems to unlock the Maria theme? Why do I have it as my current menu voice and I only have 156 emblems? I've never reached 180 emblems. I can also buy the Amy theme if I wanted to, but I don't have all the emblems for Sonic and Rouge.
Under construction.
Image Image
SuperSonic14045
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Ok...That is weird. Don't ask me about that but anyways, congratulations on doing something that no one could do until now! :chaohappy: :darkhappy:

Edit: How many ppl did that, Homochao?
Last edited by SuperSonic14045 on Sat May 26, 2012 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Homochao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Homochao »

It wasn't just me, my cousin was also the same way. And he had a completely different gamecube/copy of the game/memory card. So I think that page is inaccurate.
Under construction.
Image Image
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Post by Crash32 »

I'm pretty sure once you get 100-180 emblems it will just appear over time.

Anyway, there's this topic but it doesn't specify his many emblems for hats:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23510