Chao World glitch?

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
internettab
Egg
Egg

Chao World glitch?

Post by internettab »

First Post!

After buying SA2 from steam I have dipped into the Chao world again :D love it, naturally. Well I was petting one of mine with sonic when the other wandered right up next to it and got a heart over its head. again and again and again and again. As I held the button down to keep the pet on the first one going, I could see the second one's skin get whiter and whiter. Now it has been awhile but I assume tat's the makings of a hero chao, and also that it isn't supposed to happen like that? Just wanted to let people know / find out if this is known.

Also Hello all.
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: MOONS AND MUSHROOMS

Re: Chao World glitch?

Post by PinkIceFox »

I'm pretty sure the same thing is in SA2:B as well, since I remember the same thing happening to my chao.
Darn kids and their boost mode. In my day we had Spin Dash for speed AND WE LIKED IT.
100% Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, YEEHAW. Also ow, my sanity. But also yeehaw.
I need a new chao game like I need oxygen. Sega bby plz
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Re: Chao World glitch?

Post by Ivogoji »

We already had a topic for this, but okay.

Hi.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD