loosing it all

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Volt
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

loosing it all

Post by Volt »

sad stuff really, about a year ago someone stole some of my games/memory card but didn't take the cases. so i lost all those hours of SA2B including some chao I had for about 10 yrs :herocry: :chaocry: :darkcry: . when i seen SA2 was on steam, i went nutz. now to work towards all those rank A's again.

anyone else who recently-ish got SA2 on PS3/STEAM/360 looking forward to starting all anew?
what i'm known by and where
assemblergames.com : forrest17
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Re: loosing it all

Post by Crash32 »

people bought SA2HD to play it properly?
people only just learnt about it??
Volt
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Re: loosing it all

Post by Volt »

well, i got it to play it properly esp. since i don't has it for the GC anymore.
and i've known about SA2HD for a while. just got it recently though and finally remember my login for this site XD
Last edited by Mamkute on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not quote the above post. Since your post is directly following, it is assumed to be a direct reply.
what i'm known by and where
assemblergames.com : forrest17