SA2 port preferences?

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
royalbite
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

SA2 port preferences?

Post by royalbite »

as i'm sure a lot of you know, there have been many SA2/SA2B ports over the years. it's gone from the dreamcast, to the gamecube, to playstation, to xbox, to PC...a whole lot of places! but the questions are, which version do you play the most often? which one do you find yourself being the best at? perhaps you don't own multiple ports of the game? if not, which one do you own? do you see yourself ever buying more copies in the future for whatever reason? basically anything like that, this thread is discussion for it!

i own two versions, SA2B for the gamecube and SA2 on steam (with the battle DLC as well). even though i have a controller for my PC, im DEFINITELY better at the gamecube version, since ive played it for so long, not to mention the gamecube controller is baaasically my favorite controller of all time. however, currently i am mainly playing the steam PC version for the sweet mods B). i dont think ill be buying any more copies -- even if my current gamecube game gets scratched up somehow.

but my most developed save file (most emblems and such) is on the gamecube, i only have around....20 emblems on the PC right now. <<;;; i am lazy.

how about you guys?
// welcome to the NEXT LEVEL!
// i am royalbite @ tumblr
LimitCrown
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Re: SA2 port preferences?

Post by LimitCrown »

I've owned only the Xbox 360 and PC versions of SA2B. I mainly only focus on PC version, though, because I can use the Chao World Extended mod pack. In the PC version, I've collected all 180 emblems.