radical highway time attack help (xbox 360 version)

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
tailsdolllover98
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

radical highway time attack help (xbox 360 version)

Post by tailsdolllover98 »

Hi a friend of mine recently got sa2b for xbox 360 and she's REALLY stuck on radical highway time attack it seems a lot harder on xbox than gamecube coz I found it easy to do on gamecube yet impossible on xbox she uses the balloon shortcut on the loop where u jump over the left side but still runs out of time she's gotten to the end (where the gun robot drops down just before the ring) and gets hit by it and drops rings with 2 seconds left (if she don't get hit she would have done it)

So any tips how to do this stage?
In the kalos region, catching pokemon and and looking for shiny ones too! If you can't find me there I'll be in freddy fazbear's pizza trying to ward off chica/toy chica

(\_(\
(=' ;') ~♥
(,(')(').

This is bunny. Bunny loves everyone...will you love bunny

FC 3711-8758-2388

chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: radical highway time attack help (xbox 360 version)

Post by chaoadventures »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n6vpIXco3Y
Do what this guy does.

For other advice, try Spin Dashing often, (Hold the B/X Button briefly.) this let's you dash at top speed instantly.
And to make sure you don't slow down when it ends, press the B/X button again to start running at the same speed.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
tailsdolllover98
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Re: radical highway time attack help (xbox 360 version)

Post by tailsdolllover98 »

Thanks for the link she's watched videos and still has same trouble
In the kalos region, catching pokemon and and looking for shiny ones too! If you can't find me there I'll be in freddy fazbear's pizza trying to ward off chica/toy chica

(\_(\
(=' ;') ~♥
(,(')(').

This is bunny. Bunny loves everyone...will you love bunny

FC 3711-8758-2388